Dungeon Reset

Dex-chan lover
This manga is the best. The progress is noticable and not rushed. Many things can be commented. The momentum is still there. Don't lose 'em

orp

The group race is arguably more entertaining than the manga itself.

When the admin wants to turn the game into Sword Art Online but the Minecraft player is having none of it.

Dex-chan lover
Pfft, you know, why don't MANGADODS and Reaper_Scans work together? It would mean less workload for the translators

Leviatan scans are also translating this one on their website. What a time to be alive.

Drama Breakdown and Discussing Who I Will Read

Seen some comments on the Reaper Scans website about how they're lessening their workload by sniping smaller groups, such as this series. In my opinion, the race here is pretty much fine. Leviatan Scans is not a small group in any means and usually uploads between 3-5 chapters daily for about a dozen popular series and I read most of what they translate. Their work is all high quality and they started to translate this series last. However a Redditor who is an Admin on Leviatan and has been posting the discussion threads for this series (remember this for later) said when they announced this first Reaper then began to translate the series and pushed out the first chapters. u/u/Filipe1998W is also known as Retard_ on MD.

MANGADODS is definitely a smaller group that hasn't been around very long. MANGADODS has uploaded a total of 50 chapters, while Reaper has uploaded ~450. Both Reaper and DODS have their own sites and have uploaded more chapters there than here but Reaper has set chapters to upload a few hours after their own site which tells readers that they can check the group's site while DODS has not. Reaper seems to be more capable of translating the series faster as they have already done up to Chapter 20 on their site which is what the Raws are up to. However, I do believe that DODS will probably stick with the series and slow releases while Reaper Scans might stop releasing it.

I do prefer Reaper Scan's fonts and website far more as the font is more consistent yet noticeably distinct between different types of text (thoughts, spoken, narration) while MANGADODS seem to use less consistent capitalization and punctuation. Their translations are definitely different as Reaper translated something into "Twig?" and DODS interpreted it as "Wingman?". I generally enjoy the fact that there is a choice of which group's scans to read. If you would like to read up to Chapter 20 they are on Reaper Scans' site.

One thing that makes me feel uncertain which I briefly mentioned earlier is that Retard_ who is the leader of Returner's and Wowe commented on the MANGADODS page that the group machine translates and has poor quality as well as in Reddit comments. This seems to be true honestly as the editing missed some punctuation and clearly confusing translations.

Reaper Scans seems like they wanted to get in on the fad and tried to upload the first chapters ASAP, Leviatan seems content releasing 1-2 a day until Chapter 20, and MANGADODS I would not recommend reading due to quality.

If you know any other info about the situation or have any corrections just respond.

I dislike a lot of isekai, even many of the very popular titles because they lack a lot of substance, originality and an actual plot. However, while this doesn't overcome those shortcomings, it is enjoyable.

Group Leader
I was adamant on not starting this series until at least a good amount of chapters were out (since webtoon chapters go by in a flash), but this scans race really expedited that wait lmao

Also this rabbit is killing me, he's so expressive I love how easily irritated he gets and I actually hope he learns to become friends with the our mc eventually hahaha

Double-page supporter
Holy shit this 3-way war is letting this series TL so fast, I love it. Keep it up, Reaper Scans, MANGADODS, and Leviatan Scans

If you want a short review of what this manga is essentially, then let me tell you in one sentence.

DnD player continues to piss off dm with useless skills, the manga, p.s. no harem or romance involved.

Oh and like 2 plotholes so far (I'm currently on chapter 10, i'm not saying there is a plothole in said chapter), but whether you forgive the author for such or not depends on you.

@Fredfred Yeah sorry what I meant was that from the comments i've been reading there is apparently a plothole or two and i've already read up to chapter 10 is what I meant.

I just now edited my previous comment.

Users who are viewing this thread