Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Wrinkles. From what I've gathered, women are about as obsessive about it as men are about balding. Same kind of snake oil stuff being sold as well. Hair transplants are just the male version of botox, not that men don't get botox as well.
So lloyd is a dilf then?

Dex-chan lover
I kinda figured it was probably Lloyd, but maybe not. "White Worm" also didn't get to say anything so their side of the story, and their motivation are both still unclear. They could smell like blood for practically any reason and possibly sense hostility and defend themself as well. Could all be a set up for a twist. Guess we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
That was fast. If this isn't a red herring, I certainly wasn't expecting them to encounter the murderer so quickly. Though if it is a parasite/puppet thing, it would make more sense.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda figured it was probably Lloyd, but maybe not. "White Worm" also didn't get to say anything so their side of the story, and their motivation are both still unclear. They could smell like blood for practically any reason and possibly sense hostility and defend themself as well. Could all be a set up for a twist. Guess we'll see.
Not to say there aren't people who are that paranoid, but to have snuck in that much weaponry to the brothel that bans weapons is quite suspicious. Would be a little tricky to explain why she is armed if she wasn't the killer, but not too tricky. Not accounting for twists that involve her being manipulated in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread