Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - Appointment 40: Snooze Mode

Dex-chan lover
I want this AU to be canon just as much as the harem ending to be canon.

Also the tapir is a nice touch. That Satyr is gonna be the tsundere

Dex-chan lover
Ooeda Hyouka (the aunt), I haven't seen the raw so I don't know the characters used for her name, but isn't it possible that it's a pun with 氷菓 (also read hyouka, meaning ice cream), since she likes soft serve?

Dex-chan lover
Naoe, you sexy bastard. Also yay, another cute furry girl for the roster!

So the reason he is so chill around such thicc ladies is because this demon takes away his libido? UNFORGIVABLE

So does this mean that he is now going to not be chill around all of the girls? Is his libido going to be back? I guess it would make it more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
God frickin' amazing!
I miss this guys doujins but this series doesn't disappoint in the comedy and just needs that last little push for hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Uncensored male nipple but censored female nipple!? WHAT KIND OF GENDER INEQUALITY IS THIS!?!?!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was higher thicc tier than average
d e l i c i o u s

Dex-chan lover
Kuroeda and the Satyr can BOTH get it ... ALL of it, LOL. But then again I wouldn't be picky cause all of them are just on the right side of hot.

I sometimes like it when the author does AU in the their stories. It's BS but it's canon BS and considering the story it's based of, I'm all in for this AU

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure what I'm reading anymore but I do know that I enjoyed it. Good shit.

Users who are viewing this thread