Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 31

Okay this is going on hold because the name checks out way too much.

Everything being a mistake? Okay.

Everything being a mistake because you can't do some basic thinking? Nah thanks.

@Hana002 tbh this got to a point that I wish everything went wrong with the MC to a catastrophical point because she can't THINK

@aesthesia_OC the fact that she can consider the very own possibility that she is brainwashed, and that she can do many stuff against Nocton, should be enough for at least her to know that she wasn't brainwashed... but that would be expecting some logic from her.

Hoho, a new misunderstanding as appeared. Hummm, he wanted to do it so it was really his intention from the start to brainwash her, even troughs it didn't worked.
I am curious at how they will understand that she is not hypnotized, because they will have to show it

@Aralc I totally agree with you. Why doesn't she think more about all the situation ? I really like that kind of story, but it would be good if the female lead had a bit more brain. Not that they can't be dense some time, but like... that there is an healthy balance between dumb thinking and the usual human thinking. (And why not a bit of genius move so everyone stay tuned cause they got surprised)

Anyway, I stay tuned. The story is still pretty intresting x)

To those who are annoyed by all these misunderstandings...

Have you all read The Twin Siblings New Life? 😂

It gets tiring at this point

Fl misunderstands ml yet trusts alice unconditionally

I'll come back later when this has more chapters i guess

At this point all of these misunderstanding things will last by the end of the first season

Have you all read The Twin Siblings New Life? 😂
The Twin Siblings' New Life, at least by the time I dropped it, had way less good reasonings for its misunderstandings. The protagonists were older than their bodies but still acted like kids, almost everyone in their new family genuinely tried to make amends that they refused, and they trusted obviously evil people.

At least here, the inclusion of magic makes everyone on edge and unsure about why people act the way they do and everyone over rely on their "advantages" (novel knowledge, visions, black magic) to push through situations instead of actually thinking and talking to one another.

People are mad, but at least this is way less frustrating and makes way more sense than your example.

Oh maaan i start to feel annoyed with alice too. She said her prophetic dream never wrong. But bruuh it was already wrong about nocton will kill them all.
Valrose really need to use her brain.
And i always wondering abt women in this kind of manhwa. If they are not really the head of family, or knight, or have any kind of work, they seems to only spend their time by reading-tea time- eat-sleep-party. I dont understand why they never gain weight

tbh, I start to feel irritated with how the FL being dragged into the pool of misunderstanding about ML
think about drop this to wait for more chapters too, not really enjoyable to read :/

thanks for translating this tho, big hug for you all :)

ah im getting frustrated! tbh she should try to talk it out with him but like idk she spent her childhood with him and doesnt feel like he treats her as a friend?? is that why she wont listen to him at all? but alice omg bruh the fl should know that the former duchess treated the ml badly uuuughhhh
Thanks for the update btw!

Can't she actually trust him like he trust her ???????????

USE YOUR BRAIN. COME👏🏻ON👏🏻HAVE 👏🏻 HE 👏🏻 EVER 👏🏻 HURT 👏🏻 YOU👏🏻 GIRL???????

NOT EVEN ONCE , NOTICE IT. IF THIS KEEP GOING ON, I'm just gonna stop reading this.

Thank you for always translate this webtoon ^^

Dex-chan lover
Lol Nocton trusts her? I don’t think Ive been reading the same shit then.
He doesn’t. He trusts no one and he’s trash. He himself thinks that he brainwashed her at some point thus why he always refused to call her anything else than Valrose.
But the FL is trash too. Does she think she’d have that much freedom (plotting with Alice and her fiancé, refusing Nocton, etc) if he actually took control of her??! I mean cmon man, don’t be such an idiot.

Group Leader
I really don't understand why Valrose can't think a little bit, why do she has to believe Alice's every word? She doesn't know everything either, because her dreams are only a fraction of reality, and we know that not everything is what it seems at first! Two stupid girls! I hope we find out soon enough! 😑

Thanks for the update! 😘

Anyone bitching that "this could all be solved if they would just talk it out! How annoying!" Is free to drop this at any time.

It isn't as simple as "they can just talk out the misunderstandings". She knows the original story, so she knows how the OG Nocton broke the OG Valrose mentally and killed her off. Now she knows that he's been trying to control her all this time, failing, but trying all the same. Anything he says to her could be a lie.

There's also a lot of "aren't they friends? Doesn't he treat her as a friend? Why can't she just trust him?"

Maybe because he never did treat her as a friend? Regardless of how he actually thinks and feels about her, he never actually treated her as anything more than a nuisance. It was mostly to drive her away at first, then to protect her from his family, but he still treated her badly while she was trying to be friends. I swear none of you actually read the story, because this gets talked about within the first 5 chapters.

So, he has never treated her as a friend, he's been controlling nearly everyone with black magic at one point or another, has tried to use it on her as well, and she knows the original story and thus doesn't trust him anymore, which she shouldn't. He can't just say "Valrose, I love you! Be mine! *hug hug kiss kiss*" and everything end with a happy ever after. First, she'll think he's trying to control her again. Second, she doesn't believe he's ever even looked at her as a friend, so there's no way she's going to believe he's in love with her. Lastly, if she did get with him anyway, her friends (and they are, whether you like it or not) would try to free her. You can bitch about that girls dreams being wrong, but they haven't been. The things that haven't happened are because the MC here has interfered, so they didn't occur. We know the most recent one is true because of the previous chapters where Noctons mother is featured. It isn't that hard to use your heads and think guys, so y'all should try it.

Anyone calling her stupid, a bad friend, or anything else like that needs to take a reading comprehension class and drop this story, because you obviously don't actually understand what's going on and why it's happening at all.

End rant. Have a nice day.

Users who are viewing this thread