Fate/stay night Realta Nua Last Episode

That's how I actually imagine it before the manga came out.

Shirou in the fate timeline did become a heroic spirit or a counter force shit recognized by the world and like the VN Merlin helped him to Avalon.

why not upload it here? it hasn't been officially released in english, so by default it has to be a scanlation.

bonus, by the other nakatani (not really but could have had me fooled):

mDOi7kB.jpg

edit: no idea who did the english translation. if someone wants to claim it, contact either the site (if you wish for the upload to be linked to your account) or me (in case you want to be given credit or have it removed).

@nonameanonymous82435 no it's not. it was just a small 3 sec clip for the museum nothing more also the HF Movies BD never added a OVA or more scenes in the movies

@DarkestofDarkestDark except not this was a fanservice comic the artist did for the 15th aniv. it was then included in the comptiq magazine or TM ace but they are not canon same how the anthology books are not canon. it's not the first time they include fan comics they did that many times with FGO already see the magazine or TM Ace. This was chapter was not official released by TM not even posted on their twitter or TM manga site like the other official Fate works.

@shigaraki
no it's not. it was just a small 3 sec clip for the museum
Lol, they're called 'prieviews'. I guarantee you it will get animated (if it isn't so already) and released in one form or the other.

HF Movies BD never added a OVA or more scenes in the movies
So what? What's your point? You do realize that "Sunny day" was an extra prepared specifically for BD release?

except not this was a fanservice comic the artist did for the 15th aniv.
Except it's almost literal retelling of a vn script with some blanks filled in. Jesus, anime exclusive watchers and fgo bots suck. Get your head out of your ass or go back to reddit. Even on BL they rarely allow for this kind of bs to happen anymore.

it was then included in the comptiq magazine or TM ace but they are not canon same how the anthology books are not canon
The comic has been officially commisioned to be featured in this book (thx for that info goes to french tlr).

What I think you're talking about can be found here.

edit:

V0YXYWq.png

More than five years after this meme has been drawn and it's still on point. Sad.

@nameless_incognito xD I love that meme and I 100% agree on all of that. I haven’t finished the VN yet since I got stuck with rl stuff. One day I will finish it all.

It’s really sad how every fandom is loaded with childish people who cannot accept that everyone has their own tastes and opnions.

Went through 15-19 a few times, and I think it was more of a justification that "Archer is never supposed to be together with Rin, so don't worry about it too much", which makes sense, since if Rin were by Shirou's side the whole time, he shouldn't become Archer in the first place (this Archer also said to Rin at the end of UBW). However, it does make some sense to say that Archer (which more likely resulted from the Shirou from Fate route) could meet Saber again at the end of the journey, as depicted.

Users who are viewing this thread