Flat-Moderate Faction vs Big Bust Faction , which one are you state your reason

I came here because I got your message.

Between flat or busty breast.

The answer is that it depends on the shape.
For example torpedo shaped breast to firmly upright breast, from inward nipples to pepperony areola's that's what makes the difference; symmetrical shaped breast.

The thing is that flat breast are just more easily symmetrical, as there is less to get wrong in shape.

But in all honesty butt size is probably more important than either. Whether is its small chest or large, butt size can always make up for it.

Bigger breast makes hourglass figure, therefore bigger breast win.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine one day, your gfs or wives; sees that you have a MD accounts and finds what you stated here is opposite to what they employ...

Anywoo a lover that doesn't smile with you regardless of size; ain't worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
You can't animate bouncy pudding big tiddies in manga. Anime only.

Also, you can't animate flat-chested for legality reasons. Anime exists, but thinner than ones on manga.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with anysize until you start to hit that more then half their body weight then it just becomes grotesque.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with anysize until you start to hit that more then half their body weight then it just becomes grotesque

...Do you know how much breasts actually weigh?

She'd be dead way before 50%.

Dex-chan lover
...Do you know how much breasts actually weigh?

She'd be dead way before 50%.
I meant body size sorry but yeah there are some people even in IRL with those super massive ones that weight an insane amount.

Dex-chan lover
For me, its not about the boobs it self... You see, its about the female which the boobs attached to. The big one, good if it attached to a milf or a onee-san.... BUT flat only good if it attached to a lo... Wait, why there's a police car outside my flat?

Moderate. Flat is usually accompanied by loli and I don't really like that much. Big is fine but the proportions get weird sometimes, especially when comparing earlier manga chapter to later chapters. Medium size is like the Goldilocks zone for me. (No hate towards people who enjoy heroines with flat, medium, or large sizes. This is just my opinion)

Dex-chan lover
Big ginormous honker nonkers, if there's a ass to match, otherwise dudes

Dex-chan lover
flat. you're closer to her heart when you hug her. also, lots of ppl who are into big atteibutes often end up having eitheir what I call a "closeted pedo" type of fetish (where they'll fantasize about a really young looking small guy being with a much older and teller woman and that just raises an alrm for me) plus after a certain point the proportions get too out of hand and become just really funny.

Users who are viewing this thread