Flat-Moderate Faction vs Big Bust Faction , which one are you state your reason

QuicksandScans
The legendary @PervySageChuck! I've only heard stories from people who know you.

You shouldn't believe everything that people say about me...

...The GOOD things are complete lies spread by those who are trying to ruin my low and seedy reputation!!!

I m always for a plOOt ?I mean I love big breasts but not oversized. Medium are okay too ?

Dex-chan lover
20180602_103104.png

I am honestly surprised that most of visitor turns out on the flat-moderate faction ...

Maybe i should create a pettanko ? database just in case

Dex-chan lover
I honestly and unironically do not care, in real life I enjoy and enjoyed 'loaded' and petite women alike.
regards, a connoisseur. I also like female behinds too.
tophat_and_monocle.jpeg

Double-page supporter
why not both!?

But if I had to choose I definitly go with a well D or E cup size because it feels great while massaging them!!

i think i choose both, you know sometimes the small one could be very enticing, and the big one yeah, you know to sucky sucky

Big ones on giant girls can be fun. ;) Also there are those small+zaftig gals that you can imagine hugging like a big stuffed toy. I'll agree that the Japanese fetish for heavily endowed milfs sometimes turns into no-way! miwnlfs for me. (Also see Dorthy Dinnerstein's The Mermaid and the Minotaur, sections about men's latent fears of the smothering mother.) Still don't much like authors who cater to a pedophilic attraction to tweens or younger. Grosses me out/squicks me.

Then again my days of "playing doctor" were more that 50 years ago. Plus they didn't leave the sort of erotic hooks in my psyche that early crushes or necking backstage during junior high drama rehearsals did.

@Natureboy if i look at my reading journal , the earliest dirty/erotic read-material i've read is Doraemon . When Shizuka's skirt flip , it made me wonder why a girl will get angry if her skirt lifted and it's implication . And honestly i can only imagine anime and or manga heroine perfectly when i compared them to Shizuka , she's not my favorite anime/manga girl but she has an impact on how i see today's manga/anime . And i fully agree to your statement if i neglect all that dark desire . I mean , irl my wife's flat (she's a legal loli) , my mother's flat , my little sister's flat , but not even once i can muster any lust towards children since that dark desire is somewhat fulfilled in my imagination . (if you think about it , shizuka is by definition a loli)

Well tbh , if we can see it from above imho , lolicon/shotacon genre is generating more harm than good . In the end self-control is the only leash to tame our desire for lolicon/shotacon genre . But as money-generating tool ? It will suck any wallet dry for people with dark desire like mine .

Contributor
Quite the necrobump. Heh, "bump".

Preferred range anything on this chart except the rightmost duo.

Soul-Calibur-breast-chart.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Leaning towards big, but it depends on the girl really. The taller, the thicker. The more assertive, the bigger. These aren't opinions, but simple fact. Chestlets and scrawny skeletons are nice too, though; rib outlines are the thinking man's fetish.

As a side note, the hierarchy goes: Ass <<< Tits < Legs.

What I'm basically getting at is Ayaka from Witch Craft Works has the ideal female body.

Dex-chan lover
Bringing some wholesomeness into this.

The most important thing is their SMILE cause face sounds really shallow (someone teach me how to shrink words so I can make the above tiny).

Different expressions draw out the best of girls 3D or 2D. Happy, Sad, Ahegao tongue out-eyes up face, Surprised, Crushing, Ara

GAO ガオー sect back me up

Besides Binding and Push Ups change their perception anyways or artists screwing up the shadowing.

Users who are viewing this thread