For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for update
Hopefully this doesn't focus on Romance soon, I liked it when it's like this

Double-page supporter
So she just made the leap to blood-bender, from barely a water mage? How is it that the King still insists on making her his sons bride? You would think the king would realize the danger of the other dukes... but I suddenly realized where the crown price got his thickheaded stupidity from. *facepalm*

Nice chapter, I liked the "healing" sequence. Though, it's weird how she can suddenly control blood though (when Katara had a hard time at first)

While I think Letizia as a character is okay now, Kristoph still feels bland to me.

Maybe this is an oriental thing but according to http://www.differencebetween.net/language/words-language/difference-between-majesty-and-highness/ you shouldn't be using highness when addressing the king.

Thanks for the chapter!
Good that she found the cause and solution, but what did they do with the black stuff she pulled out of the victims? Also, shouldn't she have used two hands to hold the sword? After all, she spent three days in bed so even if fed and hydrated her muscles would have weakened due to inactivity and swords still weigh a couple pounds and a novice like her would need to be extra careful moving it around. Would've been funny if she accidentally gave him a haircut while moving the sword over his head. :p

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason would 3 days really make that big a difference in her strength? Also I thought it said that they were taught minor swordplay at the academy along with magic.

Shouldn't she find a bowl or something to deposit the filth in instead of dumping it on the floor? Just a suggestion.

Yeah disposing the black shit on the floor isn't the best move but other than that great job and have fun while you can because you just doomed yourself with more work 🙏🏽

Users who are viewing this thread