For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

What. Radiation therapy??? For bacteria. Can't she just draw a diagram or smth for them

i used to love all these med related manga/webtoon and then i studied premed and now everything is just,,,, cringe
a for effort though

The medical inaccuracies with this manga are starting to irk me, I do like the concept though.

"Oh no they can't understand my explanation of something they don't know so instead of explaining it in a simple and relatable way I'll just keep talking about bacteria for hours then start to panic" 🤦🏾‍♀️
I respect the magician for having the patience to sit there for HOURS listening to her poor explanation.

@Tamerlane How can they develop vaccine when they dont even have antibiotics? MC isn't Senku so she cant make em. The kingdom is too reliant on healers they dont have medicines. This is why medieval fantasy cities crumble if magic fails, they dont have modern common sense to look for new methods. They stick too much to tradition.

Users who are viewing this thread