For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

@Nep as have I. Likewise, it shows a certain disconnect and emotional lack of intelligence (emotional quotient) when one does this sort of thing—it's like an example given by C.S. Lewis is his Letters on the Psalms, where Lewis writes about how a magistrate on a tax assessment may claim all sorts of unreasonable/false points, grotesquely overestimating the levy due. When one who possesses the means to contend with such actions readily, then as you have mentioned, it can be something of a "game"—however, when one levies outrageous and unlawful taxes against one without means or ability to see through the injustices, or to maintain access to the courts/ability to navigate them, then the person is at a distinct disadvantage,and thus the "game" becomes a grotesque form of villainy.

In this sense, her efforts to "obtain" the property by any and all means necessary are in this case "stealing from orphans, widows, the sick, paupers, indigents, etc." people who are at grotesque risk of real harm for her (in this case) rather selfish whim.

By being so out of touch, she demonstrates a clear failure to utilize EQ, and thus despite her "craft", she misplaces it, making her into a "despot" whom will likely be crushed for the sake of reader catharsis.

Dex-chan lover
Dr. Zhivago this capitalist pig. As much as I point and laugh at Marxists about their fucking stupid obsession with the "bourgeoisie" (aka, "normal people"), once they're actually aimed at the elites who manipulate the system and rape the Proletariat of their share, they are amusingly effective. Granted, they have the appreciation of "collateral damage" of a MOAB, but once the only choice of getting rid of a corrupt system is some derivative of Marxism, you might as well nuke from orbit, just to be sure.

Also, post-Revolution, they're self-cleaning, and I appreciate that.

Aggregator gang
"I didn't do anything illegal because my dad is a hotshot in this country uwu" sure jan like you wouldn't scream capital punishment if someone combed your house overnight and took all your cash

"I get everything I want including this man right here uwu" hate to break it to you miss entitled rich girl special snowflake wannabe but Claude is a someone not a something people aren't objects you can possess thank youuuuuuuu :^)

@sylvacoer while bourgeois is often used like 'middle class' in English, the definition of middle class has changed since Marx' times. basically, we who have degrees and work for wages consider us as middle class, while Marx would put us into working class, and with that at a struggle with those who try to pay us as little as possible for said wages

Also, just in general, my hunch is that "sequel heroine" has some kind of magic to hide the money
and also, that she's batshit crazy

it was so long that i had read this manga that i even forgot it is in my reading list. I guess i gotta reread...

shes claiming she didn't do anything illegal. how about stealing all her money
wow looks like we have another trashta right here
hopefully she gets tossed in the garbage

The writing is incredibly bad - poor pacing, incomprehensible “logic,” and shallow characters. I’m not sure why I even read this far 😩

I want to be reincarnated just to slap this bich.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! ♥️💯🤩😘😍😍😘🤩💯♥️

A FREAKING BITCH ARRIVED WHAT THE FUCK I WANNA SLAP THIS BITCH 💢💢💢

Thanks for translating this story!~ I really love it! 😊💕💕💕

I think that if FL just uses her water magic to drain all of this bitch's blood out from her mouth and eyes it would be a good ending.

Users who are viewing this thread