For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

The last isekai'd heroine was not a bad person at all but was struggling to actually stand out over our protag's greatness. But she never gave in to anger or hatred, greed, or otherwise.

But this girl here is an isekai'd heroine that seeks to let greed and anger take hold of her and do whatever she can to get what she wants.

Contributor
What a trash heroine.

The 1st one was really a nice person, but this one is just beyond any hope.

Double-page supporter
Seriously, if they wanted to thank her, why did they all go at night carrying torches?

At first I though it was a plot twist, but no, not even that, they really did believe the rumors at first? What the fuck? This whole plot point was over-dramatic lol

Dex-chan lover
fucking imagine going to ur mate friend to apologize with torches and screaming Dale! Dale! Dale!

this ppl are wildin

Double-page supporter
That's so dumb.
We get a whole mob with torches screaming "Witch !" and it was just your friendly neighbour visit ?
It's basic writing for a cliffhanger to end a chapter, but it's clearly above the author's skill to do so properly. A cliffhanger should have a logic proceeding and conclusion, and not be resolved with a "it was a joke!" because it's the literary way to spit in the face of your readers.
Also, Stephanie is knowingly picking up a fight with foreign royalty and is still spouting nonsense like her family's name won't be sullied by this much.

Dex-chan lover
A mob with torches at night only coming to ask for forgiveness? And why would he listen to any word she says about his place among letty's group like she knows anything? And they've already defeated her plans once what else is she going to do, I wouldn't be afraid

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, nah. Dropped.Everything now is just stupid, seems like author didn't know what to do next and just came out with bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
it's a better idea to make them comes to her house, instead of she's the one visiting
that's how modern doctor works and it's pretty much safer to all
and make them pay something, literally SOMETHING, ANYTHING
medicine are not cheap, especially skilled professional
in most cases, kindness is not equal to happiness, in most stories i know especially in medieval setting those guys are all dead in the end, in a miserable death, plagued by disesase and nobody cares...

as for his role? it's security!!!
just KILL her and had your status as a prince to REMOVE the evidence
nuff said

@Serverclosed
yeah, i was pretty shocked to read the spoiler
i cant believe it and still go through until now
still shocked

Ah yes the typical toxic female that thinks just because she was reincarnated into the ‘Heroine’ thinks that the whole world revolves around her.

If you want to protect Letty in the future, you know what you need to do. - Yes. Kill Stephanie.

Dex-chan lover
U know maybe also stop using freaking witch when calling her she has a name

Dex-chan lover
@jwkinraleigh Just my thoughts. I was like: You know? A lil' murder won't really affect you that much.
She's all schemey and whatnot, but she's literally threatening you on perfect sword distance. You can't just threaten someone and not expect to be threatened back. What are you gonna do? He's a Prince and you won't get your dumb happy end if you're dead

Users who are viewing this thread