For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely

Otome would be the next trend replacing Isekai by the time Bakarina making its Anime debut at least its what i hope

edit
@Siquall Right,ahaha guess i read to much otome manga

Fed-Kun's army
The quality of the scanlation is so potato tier that I had to check if the uploading date was April 1st, if the quality had been better I might have stuck around to read yet another generic otome isekai nonsense manga.

Contributor
Hello all! Once again, I am here for the guilty pleasure that is otome villainess isekai ~☆

But what is this? It seems like our MC was reborn not as a villainess of a game, but in life! A clever woman who chose to sully her own reputation in order to prevent civil war! The isekai part seems somewhat irrelevant so far, as the original person was already quite crafty and kind. I am excited to see how this progresses! It's a nice change of pace

Dex-chan lover
Huh, an otome isekai where the original love interest isn't a retarded cunt and the "heroine" girl, these terms being used loosely since the MC didn't reincarnate into a game, isn't similarly stupid or otherwise evil.

This seems interesting, but just reading the synopsis has me worried. Here's hoping the chapters will be good (and with unbroken English sentences).

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the person who made the synopsis wasn't the translator for this series.

@Siquall

It's a copy of various Isekais where the 'Villianess' loses, and then she does whatever after the engagement.

The part where they remember it's from an otome game and various plot points is kinda optional and not always there.

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter is almost as bad as the summary but the second chapter gets better so it's worth judging after you've read that.

It's about a power couple, an intellectual girl who tries to break off her engagement to avoid war, and the secret agent type second prince who was able to figure out her plan.

They both know that her breaking off her engagement this way will prevent war for a moment, but will stop nothing. So the secret agent prince with a fake reputation tries to recruit her as a valuable asset(as a wife) to cleanse their country of its ugliness...also she regains her memories of being a nurse in her previous life when the king falls ill and ends up saving his life, though I still fail to see how her having a past life is in any way relevant to the plot yet.

I’m pretty sure there is also similar manga who has Leticia as the MC name, don’t remember which though...

Double-page supporter
And it's a duke daughter story once more. Why duke ? Duke is the second level of powerhouse after royalty. Easier to get skilled manpower and good condition of life.
Why this era ? Medieval one mean sanitation is abyssal. And it's the nearest to actual stuff and is the apex of monarch ideal.
Isekai ? Well we go with memory transfer it's half as good and enough to not give a too big cheat.
Followed due to not enough girl game story, MC boy with harem i'm at the limit level already. Send the girls collecting handsome boy now !

The first chapter was almost physically painful to read so I ended up reading the raws instead.

The second chapter is at least readable, and I like the premise. It gets a tentative follow for now.

Users who are viewing this thread