For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely

Group Leader
Just an update, we found out that another group announced they would pick up this series so we won't be doing it anymore, despite our previous decision. Sorry about this, folks! :<

If you are wondering why nass start translating ch 1 all over again, it's because of the vote results they held on their discord channel.

Dex-chan lover
my god these long ass series titles

is it so hard for authors to condense it to a few words

Aggregator gang
@Hamin
I think the author did this on purpose to differentiate the series among the other isekai shoujo series with similar plot.
I have seen alot of series with the same plot, getting engage annulment over some harassment on the girl that the prince like, regain memory after that and do OP shit afterwards...

Dex-chan lover
it's not enough.. the chapter 1 needs a remake remake remake remake again..

And that was the last chapter that I was working on. before I knew of NASS or Endless journey, as I had promised to release a chapter more, if no group has picked it up in a couple of weeks (been 12 weeks).
But now we finally got a Team working on this, so I've achieved my goal :D
I am just a fan, who was tired of having one too many manga discontinued or cancelled and chose to do something about it this time, so I apologise for any mistakes I may have made and the low quality of the chapters.

Thank you for all your interest and words of encouragement :D

Double-page supporter
How come I know instantly that this is an isekai from the title length alone? Why is that a thing?

Dex-chan lover
at this point how many "girl dies, get's reborn into the body of a VN villainess who gets her engagement annulled so he can go be with the VN's main character instead" stories are there? there was just this massive boom of them a while back. it's like the female version of the isekai genre and exactly as generic

Group Leader
@Doomer, yes, "noble villainesses" are shoujo isekai trope, they've been a thing for a while in WNs. They keep reusing this trope even if supposed villainess isn't evil at all. It's fun though, so who cares.

Does anyone know the novel title? I feel like I have definitely read this on novelupdates years ago, but I couldn't remember the title. Help.

Users who are viewing this thread