For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely

Double-page supporter
>The dumbass Crown Prince's fiancee should be someone like me who's educated and not spoiled
>I learnt for the first time today about beasts damaging crops and yearly epidemics
>I didn't even know that stuff existed
>I'm educated and not spoiled
Yes it is arrogant and you look like a idiot

>You verbally abused someone then arranged for one of their friends to comfort them
asdfghjkl

These isekais are really bleeding into each other, this is another spurned otome protagonist who was supposed to marry into royalty combined with other world medical knowledge. Lets hope it breaks out of the mold eventually.

Group Leader
i will probably enjoy reading this since it's a medical isekai, but it already sounds similar to doctor elise from the description alone ig

mrf

Feels like 3 story being put together into one.
One of it is doctor elise...

Dex-chan lover
Man, I don't know the reason why I like Villainess-Protagonist-Isekai tropes.

But I am not complaining.

From what I've read in the first few chapters it seems that the author can't settle on what personality or motivation the mc should have.

Dex-chan lover
Good, another one. At this rate it's only a matter of time before this genre reaches its logical conclusion in an "I Was Reincarnated as an 'I Was Reincarnated as an Otome Game Villainess' Web Novel Villainess" web novel manga adaptation.

This is like a crappier version of the accomplishment of the duke's daughter. Yet, I love the trope and can't stop reading.

I suddenly get the feeling that the reason why Lady Anna just asked "what's your real identity?" is because L isn't the only one from her/another world—it would make perfect sense, actually! If not, 🤔 is this when they become "friends", provided that Lady Anna isn't working for the Ducal Trio.

@TheDragonLord Yeah, i had the exact same feeling as soon as Anna starting asking about her 'real' identity. Her complete and utter lack of etiquette, even beyond that of a lowly baron's daughter, is also a likely sign i think.

Massive spoilers under this spoiler tag pertaining to the raws. If you hate spoilers and you click it, don't blame me.

Nice cliffhanger you have there. She died after curing the Black Death? Can't believe I gotta wait until November or December to see what they're trying to do here.

this one is really worth to read since
Fem Protag have the knowledge of medic is not something edgy weird power that too chuunibyo

@shawnotdz omg I totally agree lmao

also like when you think about it she's so dumb. finds out this huge problem and tries herself to stop it through something like that? please, that's just irresponsible. even if she succeeded, the seed of rebellion isn't such a small problem. and there's no explanation of why she chose lady anna. it just feels to me like the story is trying to give a behind-the-scenes justification to the "villainess" character of what I'm assuming is an otome game or novel

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t believe it is. It’s most likely on hiatus. I’m sure they’ll be back sooner or later. The artist needs a break, I suppose :)

Users who are viewing this thread