Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Aggregator gang
Rather than multiple spikes i would have preferred a full page showing a giant spike slowly pierce up through his ass and out his neck and him still being alive as he gets dragged and ripped in half through the portal to hell.
Oh my dear don't be disappointed it's just way how to transport them to hell. Of course punishment will continue in hell... for eternity :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
Raoul really do a guy who literalyl woudl leave you alone if you truly had 0 shit to do with what happend to him but like thats so broad rly you showed up at the execution? fair game for him.
Meanwhile wow these Hell angel guys honestly just have it so great Kinda funny that their probaly the dudes so far who have it the best atm

Dex-chan lover
Guessing truly awful people/those at his execution were mincemeated and then there is one pen for actual innocent people who live normal or good lives while the other is a pen for people who weren't at his execution or killed anyone but are still criminals in some way or evil. Wonder what he'll end up doing to them then since his usual go-to of murder wouldn't really work.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess he is now the ruler of hell, huh not so bad if I say so myself.

P.S. thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I'm on the edge of my seat over whatever edgy nonsense comes next. This manga always outdoes itself and this is a hell of a setup.

Users who are viewing this thread