Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
Did bro really summon ugly bastard ultra, peak fiction moment right there.

Dex-chan lover
Hella yeah, now get back to the real world and best girl and go kill the rest of the gods.

Dex-chan lover
I think imma drop this, pretty sure the ending of this shit is Raul destroying this world cause everybody piss him offf

Dex-chan lover
I fucking called the goddess wasn't how she was trying to show herself back when she came with the scythe

Dex-chan lover
i think the ending of this story will be he exacting revenge on us the reader for watching his revenge action and laugh at the situation
and then he finally exact revenge on the author for writing this

thats the best ending i could tough of :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
The thing that makes me scratch my head is this. If she was just using him all this time too satisfy her lust, why inflict all the torture and sacrifices upon herself to aid him for so long. It makes me wonder if she is truly just insane, in love but loses it quickly or something else. Cause her actions from the past and yet now she's breaking down don't really add up.

it would be better if she just was truly insane and actually believes that she loves Raoul instead of this sudden breakdown she's having. That yup, she is totally crazy and in a way a slave to her very nature and theres no helping her. She's a crazy force of nature that had to be put down, for her own sake and everyone else's.
Cause she is insane.
She is not the goddess of love, she is the goddess of stalking, raping, and obsessing over other people.
She really is in love with Raoul in her sick and twisted way. But this is the love of a yandere going full psycho. She is basically like a demonette from Slaanesh, or a cenobite. Her concepts of "pleasure" and "love" are completely fucked up.

Yep, its only going to get worse for her...9/10 shes going to be crushed at the end and forgotten in a hole

Dex-chan lover
Goddess of whore.
As much as i wish for her getting rape, I don't wanna see that.
I already need therapy for that slut did to raul 😩😩😩😩😩

Dex-chan lover
Motherfuckers trying to justify The Bitch's actions is just fucking hilarious. Shit like arguing whether it's true love or not. Or that losing some body parts is somehow enough to make up for what she's done. Do you even have blood in your veins?

Dex-chan lover
Motherfuckers trying to justify The Bitch's actions is just fucking hilarious. Shit like arguing whether it's true love or not. Or that losing some body parts is somehow enough to make up for what she's done. Do you even have blood in your veins?
Doesn't look like justification for me, just trying to make reason out of her actions.

Personally, i'm still confused about Raoul mentioning that midget god in chapter 80 ("That guy has absolutely no interest in you!"). I'm not sure how that ties in with her changing her boytoys like socks, and then sacrificing her body parts for Raoul's sake.
The only explanation i see is that, while she has ambitions in the pantheon politics (willing to sacrifice body part for that), she is indeed a bitch, and she can't properly balance these two aspects (a fact Raoul gladly exploited in his revenge).

Last edited:
i wish there was a tag that said "EDGE!" i would add it to this manga 3 times.

i am curious how they'll round it off though, since there really isn't a satisfying ending to be had that i can see.

Dex-chan lover
I actually like this one more than Redo and goblin slayer`s scenes, Redo and goblin had a lot of sexualization in the same context, here the girl is not pretty and he is not pretty, there is blood and he is clearly, without a shadow of a doubt having a bad time... making the goddess a loose woman was a bit much, unnecessary... but i think that some would say something along the lines of "but she is hot sooo..." I think that the author needed to make sure that the whole reader base would be angry at her

Dex-chan lover
The whole chapter feels like a cop-out. It would've been way more interesting if gods weren't like everyone else. Twisted love for him would've made sense but now it's just all fake and selfishness all over again. The author is just desperate to get a new chance to introduce some redo healer shit - even when he starts contradicting himself. Before she was basically self-destructing out of pure twisted love. Now with these new developments her insane devotion from the previous chapters simply doesn't make sense anymore.

Group Leader
Note to translator: depending on the context, ビッチ does not always mean bitch, but rather, slut.

Dex-chan lover
Where has she shown an interest in becoming head honcho though? That would be a great addition to why she has helped Raoul so much, but i don't recall her ever stating she's using him to kill the other gods. Even he doesn't say thats what she is doing.
"but that line of reasoning is conjecture on my part going by her attitude there"

Dex-chan lover
god im still so fucking confused, so she had affairs with all the other heros but goes fucking psycho crazy for roaul, helps him revive, sacrifices parts of her body for him, farries him into hell at his request, tells him where the god killing scythe is... it feels like she was more devoted to him then to any hero she had a relationship with prior.

i think the author just wants to take this story to the forest and tell it that it can pet the rabbits. We have run out of people to revenge.

I guess he can go back and conjure up some bullshit reason to revenge that girl that he tricked into killing him.

"in second grade you stole my goddamn banana, into the leech and tentacle pit with you!"

Dex-chan lover
i like how its almost like the author realized goddess mind controll made the series pointless and had to quickly explain that it was only one time, but in the middle of that had to introduce the idea that she is actully a loose woman because i guess the goddess cheating on him is more importent then him getting raped and the unfaithfullness from a goddess of love and lust makes it totally fair game to inflict moldy slimey ugly bastard time upon the goddess. i cannot tell if the grift is just that legendary or the author has a hole in his head.
Um, the rape is mainly what he wants to kill her for, her being the Goddess of Thottery is just an added bonus since she kept lying to him about him being the only person she "loved"

He would've only punished her if not for the rape, that's what got her the death sentence

Dex-chan lover
The issue isn’t that she’s unfaithful. It’s that she does this every single time. She picks a hero with a pretty face, bangs his brains out, ruins his life, and then throws him away, all while promising that their love is unique and special. She’s the trigger for all of his suffering and the reason was just her being horny

not saying she deserves the goblin but I won’t shed any tears if she dies.
She 100% deserves the orc

Users who are viewing this thread