Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Help me! I cut myself on the edge, I'm bleeding out!

Dex-chan lover
She had a greater ambition, and was using the heroes as quick pretty-boy lays to sate her lust while trying to see if they had enough power to suit her ambition. It was pretty clearly shown in a previous chapter or two, I know one was around when she got the scythe; think she was tired of her position at the bottom of the totem pole of gods and wanted to take them out and become head honcho, but that line of reasoning is conjecture on my part going by her attitude there. None of the other heroes had anywhere near the level of power of Raoul, and this twisted resurrection/reincarnation of Raoul seems like he could actually satisfy her lust for power and is where she started giving of herself to support him, rather than just toy with him like she had every other hero; if he never came back to get revenge, he'd have been just another pretty boy face that she fucked and killed off because of their inability to reach the capabilities she wanted.
Where has she shown an interest in becoming head honcho though? That would be a great addition to why she has helped Raoul so much, but i don't recall her ever stating she's using him to kill the other gods. Even he doesn't say thats what she is doing.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno man, even if she deserves getting punished! Rape for the sole purposes of having revenge tape is messed up! I understand Raul is insane, but now we're really entering the disgusting fetish zone! "Let's have some ugly bastard/goblin rape, but it's actually justice because she's actually a slut"

Dex-chan lover
I hate it sometimes when I'm right. She just wanted a real life sex doll and she fucked up when she raped him in the prison scene. He could have went and died silently if she didn't but she didn't want to deal with how broken his mind is after the shit he went thru.

Now she has to deal with him crawling out of the very depths of the abyss she sent him in.

Double-page supporter
at least Keyaru wants to bring peace to his world by fighting corrupt heroes and the king and that's about it. This MC is just some edge lord. this series should end at the priestess chapter.
If she doesn't die she will repeat everything with some other dude

Dex-chan lover
So the goddess who sacrificed her body parts for him, deserves revenge because why?
The suffering she has endured kinda makes up for what she has done, and the fact that she banged other guys before him is a really dumb reason for more revenge.
I guess they all died afterwards and she left them, so what? Human's are not gods they can not live forever.

This makes this more of an incel fantasy where women can only fuck and love you without having any other ex-lovers.
Plus you get 20 harems, standard shonen garbage.
The author's reasoning now is part of the many reasons why many otaku have weak and pathetic mindsets.

Users who are viewing this thread