Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
the goddess is essential naked.
that hair is just the wonder of the world.
you know something is better hidden until the appropriate time.

The goddess of love is practically naked. Her hair acts as her bra and panties.

He is a Hero. He can't lose like someone's private, because he beat Demon king almost in solo.......

Dex-chan lover
@shyevsa Ever seen/played Bayonetta? Hair can be extremely versatile when it comes to covering up.

Boggles my mind how this sort of teenage edgelord writing not only gets officially published but is unironically enjoyed by a sizeable audience. Its just as trashy as the mindless OP MC harem wish fulfillment isekai that weebs have a hard-on for. Its amazing how easily one can go from thinking manga is the best art form to thinking its for filthy degenerate losers, because of the medium's sheer variance in quality.

is there a novel link? rather want to read ahead now

@Barnacles because it's a popular trope and it sells pretty much. A ton i mean a ton of people like it, it's not "The people's opinions matter" it's more "If it sells, then we'll publish it"

also just drop it or avoid it either way

Dex-chan lover
Eh, judging on the way he's been acting I think they killed him for being a fucking prick more than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
I’m gonna say this again. The selfish traitorous princess is the only well-written character in this dumpster fire and that’s not saying much. My opinion is probably going to turn on her too though. What did Oreimo call it? “A self-masturbatory work designed to make the author feel good”? That’s what this feels like. She’ll probably be changed into some pathetic trophy slave the MC keeps around to remind himself how awesome he is.

@Ranzo
Lmao I’d say good riddance but he seems to have literally crawled out of hell. How does a story like this even end? “And everybody died. The end.”, like a stupid spongebob meme? What’s the point? Just to see someone go from mr nice guy to full unhinged depravity?

I'm ok with this so far. However if he continues at this rate for another 10 chapters, then it's prob time to stop. The art is pretty nice tho.

why do i feel like his drawing looks like Mizuryu Kei (Alice no Takarabako).. especially last page

His shark like teeth with a bit of his looks, reminds me of Rance, but of course, Rance is the best.

I LOVE THIS MADLAD MC.

Hate fuels my boner! Go kill them all! Rape the princess using the person she hates! Rape is a revenge battle tactic!!

Users who are viewing this thread