Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@ValidX
Generally, I don't moderate schoolyard insults. But the content of your post is basically just calling someone a name for not clicking a link. Considering your posting history, this is apparently a thing for you.

Please take 1 day off from commenting and use the time to consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

Fed-Kun's army
Is this a manga artist and author new torture device ? making people waiting weeks to months on .3 .5 .7 chapters and not just completing a full chapter ?

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a new King of KINO
Human Slayer!

@MiiaBestWaifu
It gets pretty damn confusing in healers revenge,
because he ends up going to save the demon queen and other shit while building up his harem, theres this kind of idea that maybe he is doing it cause he isnt strong enough, because he does get his ass nearly kicked later on.
but still his whole plan is still confusing, but i guess you cant really judge what goes on in the mind of an insane person.

Dex-chan lover
I was about to drop when I saw .3 and only 9 pages but I Guess is better to just wait 6 month and maybe I Will have enough for 2 chapters

If this was an hgame, he would fuck her and then let everybody else do her too, but I don't think that is going to happen. Most likely a torture show forcing her to tell the truth or something like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Look. I can predict the future.

Remember how he said he's gonna kill every human? Well, according to my prediction, he'll keep the princess as a fuck toy, instead of actually killing her. Oh yea, and after a while they'll prolly fall in love with eachother and the MC will get all touchy touch emotional.

This hero belongs with the princess. They are both psychopathic murderers, hilariously unrealistic caricatures of villains, and most of all , they both take advantage of people just for their own selfish gain. I love them so much. The hero is pointless without the princess. I really hope she lives through all of this and gets to torture the hero again.

Banned
Not Isekai. Not relatable.
I'm just reading on the off chance we get to see tiddies.

@kangeehiyaii I knew it would be an edgy power fantasy but I at least hoped it would have a plot. It was just the same thing over and over. The bad guy would be revealed how evil he was for a chapter or two. Then the hero would swoop in and kill them. I stupidly wanted variation... and I guess it was stupid that I commented my wish for something different when clearly most readers liked this kind of story. If this story were a struggle of him being weak and slowly grinding to get enough power to defeat some long term bad guy (you know, having a motive and trying to achieve it, instead of floating unknowingly into this abyss of repetition because of the lack of a plot) this story would be tolerable. This is why overpowered MCs suck. Saitama from One Punch Man faces the same problem, so the story had to forcibly manufacture conflict in trying to achieve rank in the hero organisation.

Anyways, looking back, I admit that I was dumb for reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread