Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Aggregator gang
@Tray I read it when rape is clearly something bad, not when it is written as something to get revenge on someone. It's more for how is put on the series than the act itself. I didn't read Berserk yet so I don't know how it's done there but for what people say about the manga it's not put as shitty as in this series.

Fed-Kun's army
Berserk does not pull any punches (I mean it can get downright dishearting). But its a damn good series.

not cool man, not cool this isn't right :c.... why the censorship???? :c

Banned
That isn't magazine censorship. That isn't even classy censorship. Some scrote just scribbled over parts of it in white.

WHY?!

Who benefits from that? Given the entire point of stripping her down in the first place, censoring it completely defeats the purpose from a narrative perspective. It is just asinine.

Double-page supporter
I see the MC to be a much more delicious meal than the bitch princess. That forkboi attitude of him just asks pedos to violate it.

The mc is just an overused childish trope in these reincarnation things.
There are 4 laws of thermodynamics in isekai which are: Slow life, Basic hero, Demon lord and revenge story.

@RobDog Yes, it's a redwraw
yMwc4pC.png

Here it says "Mega thanks to Haru Tsunagi for recreating this scene"

Users who are viewing this thread