Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
well i want to bet that even if victoria is going to be executed she wont die because the mc hasnt been satisfied yet

The last page with the swords crossed in his chest was the best I hope the princess don't end brainwash like the cover

Double-page supporter
He lost some edge in comparison to previous chapters. Before it was all somewhat intangible, but with him crushing her womb he lost his edginess of a revenge anti-hero and became just a bully. Hard to explain, but I hope my point gets across.

@GerryCerryBery How do you know he crushed it? And on top of that, how is THAT, what made him a "bully"? He is going to kill her anyways, how he tortures her until then shouldn't matter, now should it? he could heal her womb and crush it 100 times over, and it still wouldn't matter worth shit. Seeing how you got triggered by that act of torture alone, makes you a JSW swine.

I think the idea of revenge already precursors a lack of moral shading here. It's not bullying if one returns malicious actions despite pure intent with likewise malicious action. The only reason one would feel it is bullying is when they've run the course of short term gratification of revenge and begins to humanize and pity the one being inflicted on the cruel actions. I mean, if you reread the entire manga and just switch their places the feelings of what each carries across is pretty much the same. There's no real balancing scale for being vindictive.

Aggregator gang
@GerryCerryBery nope, he is still a revenge anti-hero, but he will not settle with just killing her or making her a cumdumbster like most other edgy mc, he wants everyone to live in constant fear and leave her without a descendant so now her bloodline is fucked with the promise of a future and painful death, a nice punishment i must admit considering she used, betrayed and killed him along with everyone he cared and loved.

Dex-chan lover
@Coldbloodedtwilight This guy gets it.

I don't recommend trying to find any good or justice in this MC, this is two villains facing off, no sympathy required, people will either be entertained by his sadism or they won't, simple as that.

Double-page supporter
@Rykzu

I know that he crushed it, because of spoilerific reasons. It was in a comment from the last few chapters. The definition of a bully in the merriam-webster dictionary: one who is habitually cruel, insulting, or threatening to others who are weaker, smaller, or in some way vulnerable . She is not in a position of power anymore like in previous chapters and in no way a threat to him. Therefore "bully".

By the way, how do you know, that he will kill her anyway? Does it make a difference to you, if he tortures her and doesn't kill her?
I also really like the way you worded the personal attack. Giving enough reason to explain why I am a 'JSW swine' (whatever that is) to not fall under rule 5.1.5, while still writing in an aggressive tone.

EDIT:
@zeroxjac

I didn't mean, that he isn't a revenge anti-hero anymore, but that he lost the edginess of previous chapters. As I said, it felt intangible before and went over the literal edge instead of standing on it/treading it with this chapter. With this chapter we got exactly what @Coldbloodedtwilight said.

Dex-chan lover
Booo where is the rape ? Save it for last I guess on to the other party members

Fed-Kun's army
I'm seeing a lot of revenge, anti hero, but for me is far from that. The whole idea of revenge is to put the status quo back to 0, which in this case is not. My reason for this assessment is that the hero put the current world in a state of pace. His work had been fulfilled, but the story is not about that, instead is the rebirth of evil portrayed by the descend into madness of the protagonist. In other words, he wants to undo what he achieved he wants to put everything into chaos. It is poetical in a way, because at the moment of return he transform in an oposite of himself.
Again he knows that is impossible to get anything back, not pace, not justice , not retribution, just chaos and destruction.
He himself said it, he must restrain not to kill so he can savor the pain as long as he can.
Really fucked up, but really amazing

Dex-chan lover
this was a letdown... he didnt kill her and her true self got revealed so shes just going to harm more innocents. All hes doing is basically masturbating to the pleasure of revenge. He accomplishes nothing.

Dex-chan lover
wait this series has started 4 months ago and absolutely nothing happend yet lmfaoo

he leaves her with fear, despair and paranoia. he saying "you will wait until i come, you will wait for "NEXT TİME", you cannot escape with a basic death, and again you.. won`t die until you want to die. this one should be nearly perfect revenge, because she has no child

Users who are viewing this thread