Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
past chapter implied she was behind the saintess who was behind most of his suffering.

so yeah, she’s pro gonna die though if that is the case, she’ll be higher on the list and will have a much worse punishment than just dying. I’m thinking stripped of her powers and left in hell for eternity
But she also made up for most of it... and she seems more insane than evil.....

From edgy nonsense to pure nonsense
Well yah.... author was too close to ending the story and needed to drag sh*t out.... so he wants to kill the gods...

Dex-chan lover
If I interpret the raw correctly (I can't read Japanese), The goddess of love also did very bad thing as well.
I saw the raw too also can’t read japanese. From what it looks like
after the god of Hell gets killed, Raoul recalls a time when he was raped by Victoria in her dungeon and how the goddess just allowed that to happen, then calls out the Goddess as a whore who lusts after heroes and fucks just about anyone she sets her sights on. She starts panicking as Raoul turns his sights on her, and he ends the latest chapter by bringing out a large ogre like monster in front of the goddess, I can probably guess what will happen next

From getting revenge on the people in the kingdom to fighting gods, and for some reason the god of hell got beaten so easily off-screen without even trying.

I bet the next gods will be beaten off-screen or even a few chapters with some asspull dialogue battle.
It had potential in the beginning for a good stupid edgy manga, but now it's just plain stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just wondering if the princess suddenly disappearing last chapter is actually gonna be relevant to anything.

I do still feel bad for the Goddess, she seems too mentally broken to be actually bad but who knows, maybe the author changes it at the last minute.
I only hope that Raul uses the power of the God of Hell to either revive his sister or at least see her for a last time in heaven.

Dex-chan lover
Wow sh*t's about to go down. Let the festivities begin I guess.

On a side note I hope he doesn't kill the godess of love she was extra helpful. Except if she did something really horrible to him in the past or if him killing her is what she desires most, which wouldn't surprise me tbh.
The next chapters are going to be interesting, that's all I can say.

Supporter
But she also made up for most of it... and she seems more insane than evil.....

Well yah.... author was too close to ending the story and needed to drag sh*t out.... so he wants to kill the gods...

agreed. That’s why I said it was just implied. Maybe the saint really was just crazy but she got her holy magic from somewhere so im definitely thinking a god helped her out

Dex-chan lover
Why do i think goddess of love isn't really love Raoul and have other stuff we didn't see yet? Like maybe ... She love the king or something?
I think she loves how far he's willing to go for his revenge, and here's my theory: in doing so it's letting her break the shackles of being JUST the Goddess of Love, too.

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t he kill the goddess of love in one of previous chapters?

Thanks for the translations

Supporter
How much power did the Goddess give him? I thought all he got was reincarnation and a chariot that can ride into Hell.

This new power buff is out of left field, but at least the story is getting better. A bit too much omission for the sake of a twist in my opinion though.

Dex-chan lover
I just came back from looking at some of those raws. I DON'T RECOMMEND anyone doing that if you are invested into this story.

I am just going to say that everything... will make sense... I don't read Japanese but... it will make sense...

Raul's mission must continue...

Dex-chan lover
past chapter implied she was behind the saintess who was behind most of his suffering.

so yeah, she’s pro gonna die though if that is the case, she’ll be higher on the list and will have a much worse punishment than just dying. I’m thinking stripped of her powers and left in hell for eternity
I get the feeling she wasn't just behind the saintess. With what she was saying when she got the scythe, I think she might have plotted this whole thing for some actual purpose, like killing off all the Gods and seizing power. Or maybe she really just loves being tormented by Raoul and made him suffer so he'd be an edgelord.

Users who are viewing this thread