Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
Why do i think goddess of love isn't really love Raoul and have other stuff we didn't see yet? Like maybe ... She love the king or something?

Dex-chan lover
From the first few chapters I never thought I would get bored of a revenge story like this. One that actually does what I wished others did.....but here we are and I'm actually bored.
The artwork is still top-notch especially his damn expressions! But now it's just revenge for the sake of revenge and let's come up with some contrive reason to keep the revenge going.

I actually feel sorry for the Goddess of Love crazy as she is, but something tells me that feeling is going to be for nothing later on.

Dex-chan lover
2mZzcs9.png

well sheeeit he gottem.
Pretty interesting chapter with the other gods

Dex-chan lover
That goddess of love at the end of the day. I wonder what her fate will be, best i see is something neutral. No way she gets a happy ending, whatever that would be for her.

Dex-chan lover
Out of curiosity...I missed it but where did it show how and when she became his slave to that extent? Was she always bonkers or did he do something maybe?

Seems it's been so long I have forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread