Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
It's a marketing tactic. If you're the kind of person that REALLY wants anime boobs, the censored version isn't for you, they'll re-release the chapters in a larger volume set for those people. Not to mention the manga collectors who just like to own that kind of stuff. That way they get twice the earnings off the same content.
I'm aware of what's going on, and know where to look if I want to drool over some nips that badly.
For those who can't help but double dip... Oh well, I guess. Or SMH.

Dex-chan lover
So... he got r*ped by a princess that was possessed, and while it was happening bro had a confused face.:huh:

Dex-chan lover
I can barely process how stupid this is. So the Goddess of Love was so in love with our extraordinary protagonist that she created a procession of easily blamable crazy women that even though were not 100% culpable for their crimes were tortured as if they were?
Yes, it was always the story.
People were manipulated into torturing and killing MC and MC torture and kill them in turn even tho he knew they were manipulated.
Nothing new here. It's just one more master mind behind the master mind. Like it was every time (first we thought it was the princess, then the saintess, then the god of love, then it'll be the rest of the gods)

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so she assaulted him and she fell in love with him? Those last few panels end on a strange cliffhanger.

Nevermind, I thought the last panel was the goddess but after reading again. It was the twisted princess.
The inverse.
The princess loved MC and got twisted by the saintess (who were herself twisted by the goddess) into torturing MC to express her love.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't we overlooking that tidbit with midget tit-sucking god (whose name/title i don't recall, if it was ever mentioned) on page 9? No idea about the logic behind it, but perhaps Goddess of Love is only making it look like she's that mad about Raoul?

Dex-chan lover
tKrfsOi.png

lol
As entertaining as always

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I am going to spill the tea on these gods. They are basically cruel and self-serving, just like the Greek Gods of God of War or Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.

So these gods basically oppress and manipulate the people into making their perfect environment.

Take the Goddess of Love. Although "Love" is the farthest misinterpretation of the word. It is more like "The Goddess of Lust".
She basically influences and manipulates influential women like the Princess and Saintess to lure in attractive heroes and society into lust and violence in order for the Goddess to satiate her Lust for these heroes.

Once these women die, the gods discard the person to a judgement that isn't even fair or honest.

Basically Raul has been using God logic the whole time in this world. Because no one holds the gods accountable for their sins, they can lie and manipulated humans as long as they want.

The most insane thing about this manga is that the Humans haven't rebelled yet and destroyed their temples.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i knew that goddess of love was sus. Question is, was she doing this for power to try and use him to eliminate all those other gods, a twisted form of love, or something else.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so she assaulted him and she fell in love with him? Those last few panels end on a strange cliffhanger.

Nevermind, I thought the last panel was the goddess but after reading again. It was the twisted princess.
No... at the end of the chapter it is the Goddess of Love in the body of the princess.

Dex-chan lover
So the real revenge finally is there to be seen. This manga is insane, and I love it.

Supporter
I can barely process how stupid this is. So the Goddess of Love was so in love with our extraordinary protagonist that she created a procession of easily blamable crazy women that even though were not 100% culpable for their crimes were tortured as if they were?
The author thought this was a great twist. It was not, it just makes his revenge absolutely foolish.

Double-page supporter
At this point, I would not be supprise if Eren Yeager is behind it all.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it edgy or not is all above perspective! How to tell a gory tale about a character who went insane a long time ago? Because Raul is nothing less insane as the rest, just we're seeing it from his perspective and most importantly he has the upper hand atm!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, okay... he got r*-ed and then she gets r*-ed too. I got it. Sheeesh.

Is there any detail on that scene that might be important for later story? If not, the author could've saved the details for the thin books in doujinshi market instead :/

Users who are viewing this thread