Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Really, I was expecting this to be like Nidome no Yuusha but no, this is just him going around getting revenge with no cost just because, I mean there is a sense of satisfaction but not that much since we don't really revel in the "depth" of his experience and what the targets did, in my opinion anyways

The scene at the end makes it seems like it was all an illusion? Not sure if I'm relieved or dissapointed...

And why the South Park, Hannibal mentions when Caligula is the OG

Some of you don't like edginess. Fine! We get it already!

Double-page supporter
Wait a minute so which one did he butcher first? Too many censors that i have no idea what is what. Damn it Japan.

#CheerTheDead

He killed the youngest son 1st, the dad even begged for his oldest son's and his own life at least.

Fed-Kun's army
Based on some other comments here, the younger son was fed to the father and the father was fed to the eldest son(at least just the shoulder based on whats seen)

the artist just made it seem like it was actual animals being fed but all that slicing and dicing was indeed humans. Then in the end MC finishes off the father like that dude finished off his mom.

At least i think this is what happened. I was confused at first too.

Man the villains here are the worse, they did all the bad things without a thought of karma might get their backs.

man looks taste. and dang, this is literally a full on revenge manga. like FULL ON.

Users who are viewing this thread