Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
@Mogima
So then the stench will attract other insects to feast on the body like maggots, etc..

Dex-chan lover
nvm, i read my questions and then i said forget it. More gruesome when it's typed out

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin: You want to kill me? Don't make me laugh so hard.

Okaaay,ok,ok, I didn't get this chapter either, but let me try to take my take on making sense out of it.
So 1stly he butchered the younger brother and feed him to the dad. (That "chipped knife thing being the knife, that cuts into the boys shoulder", I wouldn't have figured it out, if I wouldn't have read it here.) Then 2ndly he butchered the Dad while keeping him alive to feed him to his oldest son. and 3rdly he slit his throat? Is that right?

But 4thly he dragged the Dad to a place outside, that exactly looked like the same spot under those trees, where he fought him, and lay him to the ground...to make other people find his corpse there? Nope, the last part can't be right. If he wanted to put him on display, he would have nailed his skull at the front door. Or he would have skewered him as garden decoration between the pink flamingos and lawn gnomes.

Nope, I go with the other explanation mentioned by ... someone else (146 comments are a fucking lot. I'm sorry.) and say, that diner was an illusion and both kids are still alive. Maybe their brain's haven't even been turned into mush by that drug. And why not? The whole point is killing him off, while letting him believe in terror, that his line came to an absurd end.
Now one could argue, that with a confirmed afterlife, that dad sees, that it was at least all a bad dream (except his own death), but why should he be allowed to see that truth? It's more fun, to let him search hell for the souls of his kids, just to reeducate them and turn them against him in the mean time. Just saying.

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love revenge fantasy, but this chapter was a little too edgy for me.

Thanks for the chapter!
Can't really make heads or tails about this chapter. Too many bad angles and sound words covering up what was going on. Was MC saying he was going to cook the sons and father when he mentioned two lambs and a bull were on the menu? And referring to the servants when mentioned having cooked a lot of sheep? Also, did the stuff he fed the father come from carving and cooking the younger son, and fed the older son parts of the father? Or was this all a nightmare created with dark magic (although really did use mother's drug on sons and threw them into the dungeon,) to torture the father before killing him? Probably killed the kids and evil servants before leaving to pay respects to the mother's family. Considering all the ego and corruption of the top nobles of the kingdom I'm surprised their misdeeds were allowed to progress for so long without discovery. Like the soldiers who helped torture, rape and murder the MC's party members probably bragged about what they did first time they got drunk at some bar.

Fed-Kun's army
@wankerLin
Factually inaccurate. Because of malnutrition, vegans are aggressive and hate humans. Besides, if you don't eat animal fat, you self-cannibalize your own, until you eventually die.
This is the vegan ideal. The satanic ideal. #WakeUp #FactChecked

This MC is fucked up in the head .
The general is constantly insulting and provoking the MC, that doesnt make sense. if was getting tortured by some crazy kid and was unable to do anything, the best thing i could do is to shut my mouth or beg for mercy , the last thing that would cross my mind is insulting him .
Anyways good chapter!

Double-page supporter
Okay, so on page 16 I see that the chair where the youngest sat on is just nothing but blood, so he's dead.

Users who are viewing this thread