Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes I bet the souvenir is either the boy or the drugs. I do hope the drugs because I see him going "hey, you guys also supplied addictive drugs as well to the kingdom. Might as well use this to kill ya." If it's the boy, I'm sure he has a use for him soon.

This chapter was confusing. The censorship made it difficult to follow.
Why was the father's body back outside at the end after he killed him?

Dex-chan lover
it hit me a little when the boys cried about their dead mom even if artist only shows them on one panel and in chibi form. guess no matter how wicked and deranged they're still children

Dex-chan lover
Man I thought heal hero was fucked up. But heal hero is just mindless drugging and rape. I've read the LN for heal hero which can be quite descriptive and fucked up. But most of it is just sexual related and feels very guilty pleasure focused. The plot can be whimsical and has breaks with a vague focus on revenge. This on the other hand feels quite different. It has a much more sinister focus that is very straightforward to the point where it is one fucked up thing after another. It indulges in forms of revenge that truly shows the MC is not beneath falling below the ones who pushed him to this state.

The MC's of both these series have absolutely fucked and warped personalities but I think the thing that separates them is their focus. Heal hero MC has pretty much given up his past, letting those he lost fuel his desire for sexual indulgence and revenge. He doesn't care about getting revenge for them as much as getting revenge for himself, while still pushing an agenda that benefits the world overall. But this MC is about turning everything into hell. He has no interest in more friends or allies or guilty pleasures. He's a pure destructive force. The reason for this difference is MC for heal hero went through a lot of personal suffering(raped, drugged, enslaved) while mc for this series saw death of those he cared about in brutal ways (pregnant sister brutally killed, mother brutally killed).

Dex-chan lover
@YukariTakeba ah hello my friend of culture. It is good to see a fellow degenerate. Might I interest you in https://mangadex.org/title/23551/nidome-no-yuusha which is very similar to both? The first chapter is probably one of my favorites among the revenge rpg genre

Dex-chan lover
ahhh how nice..
they got what they deserved..
karma is a b*tch..

eat that!

sometimes,
it takes evil to beat evil

Users who are viewing this thread