Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

2xlg2w.jpg

Why do I enjoy this?? Does it make me a sadist or a masochist if I enjoy this story????? What is wrong with me???

Double-page supporter
@flamingsquirrel you're so right. I had no idea what was exactly happening. Were they being fed the dead mother? Was it part of the father? Or did he butcher the youngest one? Why was he outside when it seemed like he was killed inside?

@goodhunter
[ul]
[*]It's no longer "they" cause 1 of the kids is already dead. Notice that after "feasting on the sheep" only 1 of his child is drawn.
[*]Bull = male, so the father. It's hinted by the knife being placed close to him, and the screaming (the father being cut while alive and conscious).
[*]As for outside, I think cause artist want to show MC being relaxed "after working". So lying down would be good, but no one lies down on concrete/stone, so it'll be outside. The body is just a bonus for those that wants to know if he's killed
[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
@scaler but he begged for the life of himself and his eldest son because he didn't give a shit about the younger one. This occurred after they were done eating. Pretty sure you're wrong. I think he left some alive cause the drug will lead to their death either way which is the same as what happened to Raul's unit.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Woah.... that was too edgy. I need an edge break, gotta recover my stamina.

Dex-chan lover
wait its kind of hard to see whats going on did he feed his wife or his son to him ?

Double-page supporter
@Kampfarsch
Looks like the youngest son. See Page 16, the bloody chair. MC was talking about the meat being fresh, nothing beats freshness then meat that was just alive a few minutes ago.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't like the fact he killed the kid but what can I do ? I'll still keep reading cuz I wanna know more of the story

Users who are viewing this thread