Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@Rage

The hero must've been reincarnated into the world, not transported.

By this, he must've died on the other world and get to live in this world from birth.

That's the two type of Isekai : Transport & Reincarnate

And godly intervention are more apparent in reincarnation, while magical summoning for transport.

Somebody should kill this hero. That is how this should end. The one person that loved one of the many bad people he killed should take the same moral high ground he took and avenge their loved ones. That way, it'd be depicting the perpetual circle of violence that this behaviour creates. It would be interesting and I'd be satisfied. It's not dark enough as it should be. The hero should suffer as much as the villains he's killing.

Banned
Awww... he didn't make the kids eat their mother. I am disappoint.

( v : Also he already suffered as much as those he is killing. Probably moreso in most cases.)

@RubyG8396 i dont think you can take the moral high ground if your loved one was a murderer that got killed tbh.
(imagine the brother of someone like hannibal killing the policeman that killed his brother and trying to take the moral high ground).

the heroe was used, manipulated and killed, can't say the same about the "victims" 🤪.

@danberhe I am of the honest opinion that Hannibal's brother is allowed to hate the policeman and even want to kill the guy who killed his brother. An eye for an eye I say...even if it's an eye for an eye for an eye. Sure killing the "good guy" makes you seem bad but like...I don't like killing. If you kill because you took the moral high ground and killed a bad guy, not out of self defense, I think you should be prepared to die. I mean...should the brother of a German soldier in World War 2 not kill the American that killed his brother? Who is in the right there? Should that German brother be killed for attempting to hurt the American? If you know what I mean.

@RubyG8396 Germany was the bad guy in World War II, plain and simple, and every soldier that fought for it was extending the suffering inflicted upon the rest of Europe. Every dead German soldier brought us one step closer to ending their oppression and Holocaust. No, the German brother shouldn't kill the American and yes, if he tries to shoot an American (or British, or Canadian, or Soviet) he should be killed. Any questions?

@Phoenix_VII I may have just gotten up from my midday nap and am a little bit drowsy, but I can confidently say this. Revenge is bad. Sit there and take your blows like a man and stop complaining. Whoever lives by the sword dies by the sword, as Jesus says, and if you just go around retaliating, there is no "getting even". People wanna do something bad to you in return if you do something bad to them.

Sure the war thing was a bad example, because I guess there was a mutual understanding for World War 2. I just hate wars. I feel like soldiers go through a lot of trauma just for some big man up top. And that big man up top may not even be in the right and sticking his nose where it shouldn't be. I'm a bit wobbly on the war analogy, but I am adamant that revenge is bad.

Alright, this was much better than I thought. I was afraid he was gonna make the children cook their mother and give her to the father to eat ...

Users who are viewing this thread