Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

@PotaCONVERGE @Edibledible
It's because you think the woman is unforgivable, so seeing her suffer makes you think that she got what she deserves.. which is exciting. Imagine playing against trash talkers and then you win, they become sore losers. It's the same concept.. it's exciting. Or you're just sadists. If you still get turned on watching innocent people tortured then something is wrong.

@Baka-Senpai I think it was just drawn really hot. like it seemed very erotically drawn for some reason. It didnt seem realistic but rather stylistic. if it were more realistic it would be pretty different i think

Aggregator gang
Is it me, or does the doctor's death seem a bit easy? When I said 'easy', I mean compare to other death we've seen in this manga.
What if she didn't really die, but pretend to be, knowingly that the Hero would not let her live anyway. So perhaps she concocted a potion that would cure what ever the last poison that he forced her to drink and at the same time it make her body to shut down so to look like she's dead.
Some poisons can do that. We have heard cases of some people declared dead after eating some puffer fish, only endup waking for their dead a few hours later.

He should have at least cut off her head, just to make sure she stay dead.

Double-page supporter
Lol I know this is trashy edgelord shit but for some reason I cant get enough of it

She killed kids, injured ppl, used them for experiments, but she dies bc she couldn’t handle drinking poison? Seems like she got let off easy

I would have fucked her before I did all this, she had a nice body, and I feel bad for those villagers because they didnt open the gates for the monsters, which is understandable, yet he is gonna kill them

Dex-chan lover
Aww Doctor was so determined. I kinda wanted her to live (just 'cause she was kinda hot) but of course Hero won't let her out of there alive. Ah well, huge GG for duking it out with chemical torture for 17 hours straight.

Users who are viewing this thread