Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Didn't he kill the general's kids back from the Oberth castle? What made the village's children different from them, lmao.

They're probably as likely to take their parent's role later in their lives anyway.

@ECA8330 the captain's children were cannibalistic psychopaths who hunt humans while the village children committed no crime directly.

Surely he has something planned for the kids right..? Right? It wouldn't be good to let all of them live... Some of them are not entirely innocent. I mean, come on.. look at those faces, typical villain (thief, thug, rapist, loner MCs' friend) faces.

This is a horror manga.. just that the mc is the horror.

Oh I love mc. But those kids are fakes? Dammit, I loved how they melted away but there's no squeal and screaming as their flesh melted. Could've been a bliss if they did

well if the kids really didn't commit any crimes i don't mind the mc sparing them it would leave a bad taste in my mouth if uninvolved parties got caught up in mc's revenge

Dex-chan lover
@Valdemar1607

Their movements were forcibly controlled, that's why they were forced to leave the deceased apparition of their children.
Like the Pied Piper, except it's the village adults.

Double-page supporter
This chapter my edgeboner didn't find release, should've killed the kids too.

too bad the kids will prolly die sooner or later if they don't know the basic necessities of a human body, or the experience of living

This manga reminds me of a similar one, I just can't remember the name. But the other one didn't make you really feel like they deserved it, but this one, THIS ONE, really makes you hate the villains.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww he didn't kill the kids

:qq:

But still. Those lil shits were in on it. Atleast show the corpses

Users who are viewing this thread