Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Ok, so now that the hero has gone this far, i'm wondering what happens after he exacts every last revenge he wanted to?
What happens when he finds people that have none absolutely nothing wrong?
He can't just go back to being a hero, so what does he do? What can he do? Go mad with power and try to kill every human that exists? Create a country himself with himself as the god-emperor? Go to a far-off mountain and live his life as a hermit? Try to redeem himself in the eyes of those he genuinely loves?
I'm really interested in what this authors answer to this is, hopefully this manga gets to that stage, though i don't think it will.

Honestly. The children of those fuck ups are probably going to be not much better than them. Especially, if there's no one to educate them. Might as well kill them, if he doesn't want to take responsibility for them later on.

@TimeVolt

it's gonna turn into a harem slow life where mc is a baron and he lives in a territory far from the capital and he grows vegetables and is in a child's body

@Vmpslushie I woult think it's like a test to see if children are the same as parents, but if children are good he would likely not kill them

Aggregator gang
@TimeVolt All that he cared for is dead though, he is only getting revenge on thoose who had a hand after seeing their true thoughts

@Mewples Yes, but while revenge may be a strong motivating factor, it can drive those that carry out it to further and further heights of violence, because revenge against those that wronged you is often not enough to satisfy the urge to inflict what was inflicted upon you upon those that wronged you, unless you do it correctly.
Also, I wasn't just saying that he might kill his actual friends and family, they're already dead, as you said, its just that he might do that to people that might have become his new friends and family if he had gotten to know them better, or something.

Aggregator gang
@TimeVolt He is only going to the people he has beef with though he might even leave after he is done besides what does it matter? He is a demon, demons exsist to punish humanity
Honestly I am only reading this to see where the author takes this, all of this just seems like nonesense to me

people only want peace ,justice ,goodness,etc...but they dont know for all the good things to exist evil is necessary

Dex-chan lover
"dang dude.... this is just pure hate.... no love no empathy no sympathy ... just pure hate"

What's love? Why, Level of Violence of course. Yep, he's building up his LOVE toward the villagers.

Undertale reference

Double-page supporter
I gotta ask after reading this far, what in the ever loving shit were the godesses and gods smoking when they made this world?

Don't the kids watches what their parents do to travelers?
Sure they can't do anything, but what if they grow up just to be like their parents?
Brr.

Users who are viewing this thread