Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all dumb mfs talking about the pussy. No pussy was shown you damn cretins, those are panties. And plus, why would it even matter if a little poon was shown? No need to get all purist about it. You knew what you were expecting reading this, so deal with the bad.

Ah, I see. So at least two thirds of this was all the Saint's fault. It seems as though they were already planning to betray the MC, but her cajoling is what turned it into a SAW movie. Good to know.

@Centurionzo I hope none of that is real because it's gay as hell and very disappointing.

I wish we didn't learn that 99% of people alive in this fucking kingdom are horrible people so I could think that "YOOOO THIS BITCH DONE BEWITCHED THE WHOLE KINGDOM JUST TO WRITE HER SHITTY FANFICTION!!!!"

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh people can't just outright criticize royalties because it's dangerous to do so. Same goes for some countries nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
ya gotta wonder how much the priestess actually did, cuz it looked like the princess was set to ruin Raul from the start.

Fed-Kun's army
@exxeld
Yeah, it just seems she took her already present sadist nature and turned them up to 20 on a 1-10 scale. But I'm not convinced she's THE mastermind, I wouldn't be surprised if a god was behind this as well. Probably one who thinks it was unacceptable the crazy goddess of love fell for Raul.
Of course, I have nothing to support this....just a feeling.

The princess is already crazy and the Saintess made her 10 times more crazy. Neat

@Quanyquan18
I was looking for spoilers, it taking too much time for things to actually advance in the plot, this is what i heard for some people, also
i do know that the Saint at least go to some kind of hell and the goddess lost an eye because of the LN illustration, the rest i don't know

Do you know what happens ?

@Lord-Raine dissapointing maybe, don't know about being gay

Edit: just discovered and read about Vol 2, it was alread translated in spanish by GBtraducciones, it was pretty much as i said, also
the king will probably be the final target and Raoul may go to hell after his revenge end or at least another reincarnation/spoiler]

Staff
Super Moderator
I didn't think anyone could make the crazy princess crazier 😮

Users who are viewing this thread