Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
Wait, so she is the true mastermind....huh? Or is it that she only amplified her already present rotten mind? I'm guessing it's the latter.

Dex-chan lover
Thats it, i'm convinced this world exists at the behest of an evil god. there aren't good gods trying to clean this world up like you typically see, but evil ones keeping it twisted.

@Centurionzo I’m only up to what’s on novel update when he completes his revenge on his ex best friend so I don’t know anything about MC dying or the saint dying I’m not sure if the novelupates is lacking or what you seen are from the Webnovel so I’m confused.

@cannarali

She just amplified it, the princess was already a fucking bitch since way before. Chances are she would have started it sooner or later anyway, but the Saintess planted the proverbial "bug" in her ear, and now we have this whole fiasco.

The author just keeps on adding more and more it seems bland now but i wanna wait until the hero gets his final revenge

The story does deviate from the novel version a bit.
In the LN, Raoul only went for Christiana after finishing his revenge on the Princess but the manga seems to be speeding things up by cramping her together with the revenge on the Princess. Unless of course, she escapes this one considering she can use magic too.

Double-page supporter
this is such a shit show, but gotta see this through and see how it ends.

Dex-chan lover
@Grye

I'm glad someone else had this though on reading the chapter.
I also immediately though of this Star Wars comic gem:

46z6on.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread