Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

VvkXQy7h.jpg

This was quite hilarious; I utterly was rejoiced as well as rather amused with the twist at the end of this chapter.

This sheit getting boring... a waste of the artist's talents tho. I'm sure he'd make sum pretty yanderes.

Dex-chan lover
Any bets she'll die french revolution style, get gutted by the mob, or Raol finally delivers the final blow?

Dex-chan lover
@Supcolors doesnt sound like it, sounds like a ruthless bastard.

"I let her live because she seemed useful despite being a woman."

"Sacrifice yourself and appease Raouls anger, thank me for giving you a meaningful death."

This is the same king with the insane, cannibal general, amoral research lab and shit.

Oh and the king ordered the false flag attack on the heros hometown, so no definitely not innocent.

@Lyncoris doubtful. The princess' shenanigans would be enough to warrant losing all royal status at a minimum. If anything the death warrant shouldve come earlier.

dear sniper, can you pick this please?

https://mangadex.org/title/48137/welcome-to-the-impregnable-demon-king-castle-the-black-mage-who-got-kicked-out-of-the-hero-party-due-to-his-unnecessary-debuffs-gets-welcomed-by-the-top-brass-of-the-demon-king-s-army

Thanks in advance, i will make sure to get some donations for you.

Users who are viewing this thread