Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

Group Leader
I heard the volume is uncensored. Hope they update the pages where there are censors in place.lol.

At least he doesnt immediately forget about the revenge to fuck some slave girl.

i dont get why ppl can enjoy this garbage
the characters are shallow and their reasons to act are nonsense
it's just that, the author makes everyone of them bad ppl and the guy's job is simply killing them
this is similar to shield hero and it's a tier 1 trash

There is one similar manga to this one
The main hero was wearing a mask with bolt on it (I think it was black )
And they as I remember defeated demon king later the three of his companions (women) wanted to "surprise" him and confessed to him
Later they invited him to some kind home and putted him on the chair and tiing him
Later on whole party showed
They betrayed him etc.....
He didn't wanted to believe it
He started to laugh
He break out of the spell
And they chased him out by teleporting him
They shattered his powers Across the world
Later he was in the forest and wanted to commit suicide
He found a fox or wolf (I don't remember)
He asked the wolf or fox if it could kill him at the same the wolf or fox asked the same as him
If any of you know where I can find this manga or know the name please respond

Dex-chan lover
@gomennasai90 because its comically bad. Like the edge is friggin funny as hell and the fact that over one is so over the top evil bragging about things like, "yeah man it was so funny when i raped that villager and then impaled her!" and his friend is like, "more like you impaled her and then impaled her amirite!?" and together they're "looooool oh shoot the hero!" and then they die while he cackles in a batcrap insane manner. I don't come to isekai for a good story. I really don't go to vengeance isekai for a good story. I come here for the laughs.

@gomennasai90
Honestly, if it has "ecchi" in the tags... it's usually not going to satisfy you story-wise. Read too many isekai that had "ecchi" that really lacked. So, best to just read it with low expectations. Granted I enjoy a good revenge story with gore. x]

@marconii2002
Yeah its kinda slow but those .5 chapters are likely just "extra" not real chapters. Like idk some manga calls it omake(?). Not sure though. So 2 page chapter for an "extra" isn't too bad.

This is the most fucked up shit i've read today and i fuckin love it

nothing better than sweet sweet revenge on scums. keep doing what you do dude .. such an orgasmic experience hahahahaha.

Group Leader
When you get NG+ mode and decide to go the evil route you skipped the first playthrough

Users who are viewing this thread