Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

@Amaterasu93 I don't really care that he does it for justice or the likes. Its his portrayal that makes me abit bored since he will be exactly like the people hes killing. I don't need for him to be a good person. I m saying I like the moments where he has the aura of a good person while doing the terrible things. It makes him stand out from the people hes going to kill. Revenge in a calm way is more entertaining for me at least than generic evil guy face that literally everyone has made. Have all the events he does play out exactly the same but remove his stock villain facial expressions.

Ignoring the embarrassing amounts of edge and that there's manga that does this better, the MC is pathetic. If somehow he didn't see these stupidly evil assholes for what they were, then he's a gullible moron.

The revenge story is also weak. Doesn't help that the flashback style ruins all the payoff and utterly fails to make me feel anything. I don't enjoy Shield Hero, but at least they took time to set things up first by actually generating ire towards the villains.

@Kaarme There are no memes in an isekai, they will overthrow the bounds of your mind by making mayo and soy sauce!

Dex-chan lover
I like it, I appreciate the fact that the hero is just as bad as the bad guys and that he just accept it.

@Clad95150 how is he as bad as the bad guys? I only se him killing/torturing some degenerates. Would you call someone that kills a cannibalistic mass murderer a bad guy? He's just ruthless but I don't think you can fight "monsters" with flowers and speaches about justice ...

Who ever calls this guy a bad guy is a dumbass. He is only paying them back for what they did. But twice more ruthless. This manga gets me excited. Lets be real he is still a hero and he is still killing all the demons if you know what I mean.

All of those saying he is cruel and a monster, just imagine being in his place. He would only be a monster if he killed innocent just for the sake of killing.

Dex-chan lover
@meangreen
That's like saying violently and maliciously torturing terrorists is "justice", when in reality all you're doing is to satisfy yourself.
Actual "justice" is to either rehabilitate "evil", people who skew off basic human morals, or simply banish / kill them off swiftly. Anything else is self-satisfaction and clearly shows your own character.
So, yes. The MC is a bad guy. But he can be sympathized with, since he fucks with greater or equal evils.

@AyyGiraffe
How's he as bad as the rest of them?
Well, here's a clue...
ad04e0a21a.png

*updated image
He's clearly replicating the same level of sadistic evils that were inflicted upon him...He clearly *enjoys* being this horrible as everyone else.
So, yeah. The entire point of the story is that he tries to reflect the same amounts of evil towards the people who acted atrociously towards him.

Eye for an eye tooth for a tooth. Its not worng to pay back someone if they did it to you. Sure there is some things he does worng don't get me worng. But the MC isn't doing it out of fun he is doing it because what they did to him in the past and he laughs because they are begging for mercy when they didn't show mercy and they just killed everyone close to him with a smile on their face.

@Solipsist you are not wrong but not quite completely right either in my opinion. Your analysis could be right from a pure logical point of view although what meaning is there in the simple death of said evil, this won't change the evildoings or hin as well, you are only removing it. Also humans are not logical creatures, they are fragile and imbalance in their emotional spectrum brought by some event is what bypasses that logic.
There's also the fact that each person has it's own standards so what we perceive as evil varies.
He is using evil acts to combat irremediable evil and please his desire for revenge but again he was pushed into this state against his own volition but he doesn't act as them towards those who don't deserve it . I know that him being a victim doesn't fully justify him but concluding his actions don't affect those who act following a "right" moral code so

Dex-chan lover
@AyyGiraffe
I can agree with most of what you wrote, but don't forget I specifically replied to what you wrote: "How is he a bad guy?"
Well, because he enjoys torturing people. That's a bad guy. Even if he "just" tortures "bad people", that still makes him a bad guy.

mrf

No, no no... It's revenge. Its bad guy things, corrupted, you see i don't care if it someone else, but What i do is

live with that perverted goddess. That's a golden opportunity for me. Sadly he wasted it, wait no... If he dies then he will meet that perverted goddess again! It's double WIN!! Well I'm a lazy person so I'll just take what thrown into me.
No more work but perverted goddess.

That being said i don't really judge, because my way of thinking is not right like everyone does.

OHHHHHHH.... I LOVE HOW THIS GUY TORTURE THEM WITHOUT MERCY, AND NOT LET THEM DIE, JUST TORTURE THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN.
😆😆😆😆
I'M WAITING FOR THEIR DESPERATTE FACE. CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT RELEASE.

Users who are viewing this thread