Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 3.1 - Slime and Karon lakeside (I)

Dex-chan lover
So this manga is basically like the borderline hentai version of that real hentai from Metamor/Ryo. Neat :wooow:
The only problem would be the fact that she actually give birth to the monster child.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
sigourney-weaver-aliens-gif-alien.gif

Dex-chan lover
Let me predict the future:
The monsters born from her will be too strong and humanity will be at risk of extinction, and only she can help stop 'em. The problem is she can't come to kill her own hell spawn.

Then again maybe the author will just write some bullshit like her now controlling all the strong monsters and use them to kill other monsters not under her control, help the humanity and coexist with them, because you know being an immortal broodmother and all that.

Dex-chan lover
Let me predict the future:
The monsters born from her will be too strong and humanity will be at risk of extinction, and only she can help stop 'em. The problem is she can't come to kill her own hell spawn.

Then again maybe the author will just write some bullshit like her now controlling all the strong monsters and use them to kill other monsters not under her control, help the humanity and coexist with them, because you know being an immortal broodmother and all that.
Just an advice: turn off your brain, enjoy lewd. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread