Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

I'm sorry but I feel fucking hyped. My mind is all over the fucking place. I rooted so fucking hard for the CF and MC that I can't even notice the gyaru. I'm fucking pathetic yet so fucking hyped.

Shaky excited breathes, jammies rustled

My patience has born fruit..... And my faith has been rewarded.... I RAISE THE BANNER OF BEST GIRL TO THE HEAVEEEEEEEENS!!!!

Also I didn't expect people's predictions about him being gay to be true. I mean it was a possibility, but still.

@Lancynical My guy, if you're pathetic, then we'll be pathetic together. I refuse for this to be the second Nisekoi, and I didn't even watch Nisekoi to be that invested int it yet was still heartbroken to find out how it ended when I read it on Wikipedia.

Hi.
To tell you the truth I started reading this chapter by chance. And I just read this chapter. I was looking for something else and I came across this manga. So I know almost nothing about the story, the characters etc. ....

After that I looked at the comments without reading them. But I wanted to ask a question. And I chose you because you look serious. With the comment you wrote. As I said I didn't read the comments but I saw that you wrote a good comment....

My question is about Akari Watanabe. I think that's her name. She says she likes the boy Minami. But when she understands that the boy doesn't like her she says "I will do my best with Jirou". She says that she loves Jirou. I summarized the conversation ....
But I don't like it at all.... She likes who ????

And besides it must not be so simple.... She is "rejected" by the boy and then she says she will do her best with Jirou because she loves Jirou.

But is it serious?!? You make a "confession" to this boy and then you say that you love Jirou.....

It can't be easy to change like that ......

And if the boy had accepted the girl's confession... ??? It would have sucked for both parties.... Especially for the boy ..... Because the girl is "playing" with feelings.... It looks like she doesn't understand his feelings ..... But maybe I'm wrong. I don't know.

What's really going on in this story with the girl and the confession for this boy? Ah! The boy ( Minami ) seems very nice....

I don't want to waste time unnecessarily ..... The anime Rent a Girlfriend made me waste time already ..... With Kazuya ..... What a main character.....

That's why I'm asking.

Thanks for the answer and sorry for the inconvenience.

@MrF0x

Hi.
To tell you the truth I started reading this chapter by chance. And I just read this chapter. I was looking for something else and I came across this manga. So I know almost nothing about the story, the characters etc. ....

After that I looked at the comments without reading them. But I wanted to ask a question. And I chose you because you look serious. With the comment you wrote. As I said I didn't read the comments but I saw that you wrote a good comment....

My question is about Akari Watanabe. I think that's her name. She says she likes the boy Minami. But when she understands that the boy doesn't like her she says "I will do my best with Jirou". She says that she loves Jirou. I summarized the conversation ....
But I don't like it at all.... She likes who ????

And besides it must not be so simple.... She is "rejected" by the boy and then she says she will do her best with Jirou because she loves Jirou.

But is it serious?!? You make a "confession" to this boy and then you say that you love Jirou.....

It can't be easy to change like that ......

And if the boy had accepted the girl's confession... ??? It would have sucked for both parties.... Especially for the boy ..... Because the girl is "playing" with feelings.... It looks like she doesn't understand his feelings ..... But maybe I'm wrong. I don't know.

What's really going on in this story with the girl and the confession for this boy? Ah! The boy ( Minami ) seems very nice....

I don't want to waste time unnecessarily ..... The anime Rent a Girlfriend made me waste time already ..... With Kazuya ..... What a main character.....

That's why I'm asking.

Thanks for the answer and sorry for the inconvenience.

Dex-chan lover
damn Shiori really "practice" so hard with Jirou rn. anyways, Minami is a CHAD and decent guy. i get a feeling he have someone he likes and not our MC childhood friend.

"it feels like my little sister introduced her boyfriend." I kinda get the feeling of what Minami saying that to her. __( :з」∠)

In the end, Jirou will always be just a Minami's replacement, she made it clear that she likes Minami, and since she was rejected, the only one left was Jirou, it was very clear that if Minami also liked her, the two of them would be together, that's why I'm rooting for the childhood friend.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread