Gal Assi - Ch. 26 - I Can Say It, Right?

Group Leader
wait.... go out? Didnt she literally say "Would you make me your girlfriend"? Isnt this heavier?

er.... in english, "going out" is already considered boyfriend/girlfriend?
I like to use what native English speakers would say in a situation like that (to an extent). You don't really hear a native English speaker say "Will you make me your girlfriend/boyfriend." It sounds too awkward. Alternatively, I could have put "Will you be my boyfriend," but it was just a matter of personal preference at that point.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to suggest another backhand across annoying npc guy's face but the last page was unexpected :worry: Don't you dare rush it, i will give author a backhand across their face instead

Dex-chan lover
What an annoying classmate, man. You ever have those teammates in games who passive-aggressively comment on your gameplay and try to pretend that they actually care about your rank or w/e when in reality they just want an excuse to make themselves look good? Literally that. Let my guy Mie draw his big fat anime titties and juicy round anime ass in peace.

Anyways, sad it's looking like an axe for this one, too.
0cqZka9.png

For anyone looking for a story in a similar-ish vein, there's Kakunaru Ue wa (Now That We Draw in English, IIRC?). Less than 10 chapters so far and the updates are monthly(?), but the art is good and it's worth at least reading the first chapter to see if it's something you may like.

Thank you for the TL, nihonwakaranai & Fish Friends Club! Appreciate you sticking with the series, and if it does end soon, I hope to see you guys take on other manga as well if your schedules/lives permit it. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread