Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.94 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories

MC just gonna give her Plan B and clean her twat coz why not, that's just how shitty this series is becoming.

Fed-Kun's army
THIS IS JUST A DREAM.. IS THIS JUST FANTASY.. CAUGHT IN THE LANDSLIDE NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY!!

Does the author have a twitter or some kind of social media? I'm starting to think he/she might have some medical problems keeping them from working on their manga properly.

Aggregator gang
At this point I'm just going to outright stop believing that we'll ever get a cleaning tip ever again and that we are forever stuck in chapter 8 limbo.

Good god this manga has jumped the shark. Where the fuck are my comfy cleaning antics with main girl.

@Kllick

oh

oh god

Is that why in JAV and hentai, it always sounds like the women are being raped?

Contributor
How can this manga start was so good, and now is so thrash ?

Goddammit, so we got another 8.x and it's just a setup for one of classic cliches (MC saves president, she falls for him, they never speak again until it's the Harem call).

Unnecessary rape totally changes tone of this manga... Oh and the chapter is super short, but i'm thankful for that at this point.

Group Leader
i really didn't want this to become another harem manga, but more than that i want this chapter to end and get back to the cleaning tips

Power Uploader
I think author’s gonna release a whole volume for just 8th chapter. ??

@kllick You've been reading waaaaaay too many doujins lmao. The only part where 'rape is common' in Japan is Tokyo, and even then it's got nothing on how bad the west has gotten after bringing in hordes of unwashed middle-easterners.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell this even is anymore? This is some fucking shift in tone.

Imma be honest, I forgot what all of chapter 8 was even about. I think the author did too

Did the author inhale some of those baking soda or something?

The manga becomes nothing about cleaning right now.

Users who are viewing this thread