Gal to Iinchou ga Guuzen Saikai suru Hanashi - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
jkvtgw.jpeg

Oh gross, Prez likes harry potter.

That was a cute date tho.

Dex-chan lover
is it me or did i read this chapter before? oh i remember reading this chapter 3 months ago :3

ALSO there is a page missing, they were supposed to talk to the child untill the mother shows up it’s page 17 that is missing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ty for TL!! Yay update! We finally getting some the yuri scenes :win:

Dex-chan lover
is it me or did i read this chapter before? oh i remember reading this chapter 3 months ago :3

ALSO there is a page missing, they were supposed to talk to the child untill the mother shows up it’s page 17 that is missing
okay i thought it was just me i was like wait a min this seems way to familiar lol

Dex-chan lover
There are few english words japanese like to use, that have slightly different meanings in their language.
Like, remember AssClass where they called their teacher Bitch-sensei, just cause she was flashy, and it wasn't even a big deal.
So, from the few instances I've seen anime and manga use bourgeoisie, they just mean someone rich or from rich family, I have never seen marxism or communism brought up by them, so I suppose that makes it closer to the meaning the word has without the whole communism thing, but even then, for japanese, it doesn't mean landlords, business and company owners, it just means rich.

Dex-chan lover
Personal advice: If you have a character speaking softly or mumbling, try to replicate the spacing presented instead of writing "mumble," because sometimes even that can be deciphered.

Like in this case, where it’s pretty clear that she says "__ 委員長 さよーならー" as in, "__, Good bye, Class President" (With this "Good Bye" being one you say to someone you don't think you'll see again), with the first blank space being something like "jaa" or "saa," as in "Well then," "Now," or something similar (なら... instead of ならー would work too), just by noticing the spacing. (and with, of course, her expression and overall tone of the scene)

9GO47Bb.png
+1

Dex-chan lover
Just to make it clear for everyone, bourgeoisie isn't marxism propaganda and pre-dates him by several centuries, it's not because nowadays some people associates the social class with karl marx that it has anything to do with him and his communism bullshit

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

So, I was not the only one. I swear I have read this before.

Dex-chan lover
Just to make it clear for everyone, bourgeoisie isn't marxism propaganda and pre-dates his by several centuries, it's not because nowadays some people associates the social class with karl marx that it has anything to do with him and his communism bullshit
it existed as a class for longer than marx yes, but nowadays it is mainly used in the marxist sense unless you can show a modern example of a nation with a defined "bourgeois" class between peasantry and aristocracy.

Dex-chan lover
it existed as a class for longer than marx yes, but nowadays it is mainly used in the marxist sense unless you can show a modern example of a nation with a defined "bourgeois" class between peasantry and aristocracy.
idk i'm french and not once in my life have i heard it being associated with him, besides some people on internet

Users who are viewing this thread