Gaming rants/news (Mega Thread?)

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3nJQJF2W5M
200.gif

Double-page supporter
Wanted to let everyone know I beat Theseus and Asterius (minotaur) with the Fists. Only because I had a great run and got the perfect boons. Felt sooo good.

Aggregator gang
@BestBoy Grats, I know how annoying that fight can get with his constant shielding and spin2win spam. Have you completed a full run yet?

Double-page supporter
@Plophop The shielding wasn't too bad since I got piercing from daedalus. Haven't done a full run yet. I died to giant poison rats and their poison puddles in a tiny room.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My brand new Panzerkampwagen VI Ausf. H got penetrated frontally? Imposibrruuuu History Channel said tigors are indestructible! This game suxs!

Double-page supporter
Daddy Hades spanked my sexy little butt and sent me straight back home. Damn him!! At least I met my grandma.

Double-page supporter
Finally got 3rd death defiance. Only a matter of time before I beat Hades (the boss).

Dex-chan lover
Been a few years... But it doesn't seem like AAA games have gotten any better.....

After 400 hours of Elden Ring I feel finally satisfied. Thank you Miyazaki-sama, I kneel. Hoping for DLC.

Dex-chan lover
Hell let loose is such an aggravating game I swear everyone has eagle vision in that game but me.

Dex-chan lover
I just made a rant post about trails of cold steel lmao I didn't see this thread on the top page so I just assumed theres no general rant thread.
I was so disappointed by it to a point that it lives rent free in my head. The gameplay was so much fun, the most fun I had with any JRPG. But the story... I can't, I just can't do it. My enjoyment just falls apart
after the start of the civil war.

Dex-chan lover
Wanted to let everyone know I beat Theseus and Asterius (minotaur) with the Fists. Only because I had a great run and got the perfect boons. Felt sooo good.
bow is my favorite weapon. might be a crutch lol but i have had some really fun runs with it.

Dex-chan lover
The -50% Gov cap from the Prussian Monarchy is so ass in eu4. Like the fuck is the point of an unstoppable army if my territory is size of a peanut and yeah I know you can centralize but that shit takes for ever.

Dex-chan lover
Bright Memory: The cool early access tech demo that became a cooler but still early access tech demo.

Ngl though FMC became less attractive but neither did she seem more realistic.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna try to get past 100 years this weekend on ck3 I hope I succeed

Users who are viewing this thread