Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, true.

On the other, as any villainess media fan knows, if things derail from the known plot, it's not going to be as useful as it seems...

Also, yeah, the protag's support network is... Actually supportive. And while he can sometimes be a dense dumbass (somewhat understandably though), it's already clear that the reason they want to support is because they can tell he's a decent guy.

Thanks for the chaps so far, and looking forward to seein' more. :3
Oh yeah that's true, the story path will definitely derail... Though it's only a fraction of what probably becomes usable. For what's been exploited now (like game bugs and item spawns), he still has a lot to work with to grow overpowered.

There's also the point that he already is actively trying to derail the story, considering that he is trying to not get beat as the first mob battle with the MC. So we'll see how this'll go xd

And hell yeah an actual supportive network for a scenario like this! It helps that he isn't a reincarnation either, so he's genuine on his struggles, and it makes it all the more meaningful when he realizes his mom was on his side all along. The fact that he can open up to his mom afterwards too gives a little bit of hope that this won't stick around to being edgy either lol

Dex-chan lover
Nice mom right there.

What is it that the kids saya these days? Submissive and breedable? I dunno the correct saying lol.

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, true.

On the other, as any villainess media fan knows, if things derail from the known plot, it's not going to be as useful as it seems...

Also, yeah, the protag's support network is... Actually supportive. And while he can sometimes be a dense dumbass (somewhat understandably though), it's already clear that the reason they want to support is because they can tell he's a decent guy.

Thanks for the chaps so far, and looking forward to seein' more. :3
If those students are decent people and the teacher has done work ethich of not make the same mistake and wrongfully think she always right, the Mob MC will be fine (or they continue the bully if they are sociopaths, narcissist that don't have mercy or emphatically caring about others, that they feel like they are Alpha wolf taking the lead in an realistic zoo research behavior center -in forest they behave as a working together group searching the survival of the entire family-)

Dex-chan lover
YEAAAAAAA!!!! RIP THAT TEACHER A NEW ONE MAMA!!!!

Oh man seeing that teacher on the verge of crying gave me goosebumps

W mom, and W council pres too. I don't trust that saintess from before, her kindness didn't look genuine to me, I hope the council pres sticks around him more

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see student president and principal are decent people.

Next we will have to wait and see if this teacher is gonna rat this out to MC class and spin the story that MC got her making her in to trouble and look bad unjustly?
I mean..all that's gonna do is incure the wrath of his mom, she won't stop at just words, I can see her absolutely folding her like origami

Dex-chan lover
the realism twist i did NOT see coming. well played author, my only question is whats the explanation on her being arrested? is being awful illegal in this story? regardless im looking forward to the future of this one

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
uh surely the teacher is gonna get fired right? noway she would still be in the school right?

Users who are viewing this thread