Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
As people are noting, to readers, she very obviously reeks of Green Tea. But to him, yeah, he's looking at it through OG Plot lenses. Somehow.

A common thread, it seems, although sometimes it works the other way where the "Heroine" is the one misunderstanding... People think the world's the exact same, whether they change it or not (and yes, there are cases where the Capture Targets were secretly, all along, pieces of shit in that world, just hiding it fairly well.)

I swear, all of us isekai trash, if we were isekai'd, would have a hefty dose of paranoia. A really hefty one.

Dex-chan lover
As people are noting, to readers, she very obviously reeks of Green Tea. But to him, yeah, he's looking at it through OG Plot lenses. Somehow.

A common thread, it seems, although sometimes it works the other way where the "Heroine" is the one misunderstanding... People think the world's the exact same, whether they change it or not (and yes, there are cases where the Capture Targets were secretly, all along, pieces of shit in that world, just hiding it fairly well.)

I swear, all of us isekai trash, if we were isekai'd, would have a hefty dose of paranoia. A really hefty one.
If I didn't do it, make it, think it, or touch it, talk to it, or choose it, it aint worth trusting.

The adventures of Dan, the normal guy who got isekaid and has a normal life.

Will he though? I have my doubts.

He better, that's all I can say.

Dex-chan lover
Whether or not it's predictable af, there's room for him to honestly trust her imo. Like he's only going off of a video game guide of the world, and it's not like those are ever going to be detailing the character of a person. It's also the fact that he is actively delineating from the original plot as well which might end up causing things like this. Albeit the more floors they're climbing the more he should've been suspicious... But he's virgining out anyways lol

I honestly enjoy her being a bitch, just cause he has someone definitive to beat out of spite, but at the same time it's not gonna be any fun with her character around... And she is going to stick around too because of her role in the game... If she's able to be tamed it might be nice, otherwise I don't look forward to her being a permanent issue loll

Aggregator gang
there were absolutely zero signs she was a bitch in any of the previous chapters ngl so I can understand how he got tricked because there was literally no indication she hated him or anything in fact most of the time she looked distressed and pitiful and actually cared about mc at least a little bit, this is such a dumb ass pull from literally out of nowhere to create a scenario where the mc is trapped and has to be rescued or get stronger. There was literally no indication she would do this based on previous chapters because she had like 5 pages total of screen time that do not allude to her doing this like wtf author what is this shit at least give us some actual build up to this confrontation and show us more of her before just making her an f tier dumb villain

Dex-chan lover
I assume he'll use wiki tech to find anothe secret dungeon/chest/etc to come out of this alive + more powerful, but my real question is when the goblin evolves into the "strongest natural beauty" from the description. I need cute gobbo girl manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, yeah he was an idiot getting sweet talked by a coniving bitch.

But guys be honest, we've all experienced this scenerio at least once. Hopefully he won't make the same mistake again.

Just hope Tendou isn't too pissed at him for going with another girl and ignoring her warning about going beyond the 5th floor. Though maybe this will cement their bond.

Users who are viewing this thread