Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Idk if anyone else has mentioned it but man I hate how writers in stories like these will make characters so unbelievably evil that they're just dumb. Like why can't she tell him off for looking at her at school if it bothers her so much? Nobody cares about this guy, everyone shits on him openly, even your close friends, they would not care if you were mean to him at all, they'd even encourage it, so why can't you just be openly mean to him like literally everyone else including all your friends?

Why did you talk to him at all if you hated him? Literally no one in your class likes him, it's not going to win you any social points to try and be nice to him, so why do that and then get mad when he takes an interest in you for being the only person in his class that isn't 24/7 shitting on him? Like what did you think was going to happen?

And finally, your plan to resolve this isn't to just start openly being a bitch to him like everyone else which would probably make him stop, it's to try and fucking kill him, an act that if any part of it goes wrong and you're caught for would actually ruin your life so WHY WOULD YOU DO IT??? And the real reason why is just because it needed to be a big twist that there was this innocent looking girl that was secretly also an asshole, so she had to hide that she was an asshole for some reason, and do something particularly heinous when it's revealed.

Except everyone could see this shit coming from a fucking mile away so what was even the point of this? The worst part is she isn't gonna face serious realistic consequences for trying to murder a guy out of no where judging by what everyone is saying about the WN, this person who the MC knows is a murderous sociopath is just gonna keep going to school so they can be a source of petty conflict for the plot. This is so fucking stupid man I can't keep reading garbage like this lol.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if anyone else has mentioned it but man I hate how writers in stories like these will make characters so unbelievably evil that they're just dumb. Like why can't she tell him off for looking at her at school if it bothers her so much? Nobody cares about this guy, everyone shits on him openly, even your close friends, they would not care if you were mean to him at all, they'd even encourage it, so why can't you just be openly mean to him like literally everyone else including all your friends?
Because it's not that she's creeped out by MC staring at her. That's just an excuse. You can actually see her skulking around when MC is hanging out with senpai girl. This "saintess" is actually mad she's not the center of attention even if it comes from "some creep"

At least that's my take on it

Dex-chan lover
His guide is the wiki and the wiki says she's the main heroine and wasn't a bad character

That's why he's not doubting her at all, on top of being simp

Group Leader
Poor Mochizuki got hit with her geist's seduction skill. Dude had no chance vs that bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's just sloppy writing with the author feeling like he absolutely needs to write drama and have enemies for the MC to defeat.... even if it's not actually necessary....

Why can't we just have a nice simple story of a boy leveling up without random people wanting him dead or some bigger threat he has to stop???
Axe-kun has tasted the blood of many such manga, I'm afraid

Dex-chan lover

Why did you talk to him at all if you hated him? Literally no one in your class likes him, it's not going to win you any social points to try and be nice to him, so why do that and then get mad when he takes an interest in you for being the only person in his class that isn't 24/7 shitting on him? Like what did you think was going to happen?

And finally, your plan to resolve this isn't to just start openly being a bitch to him like everyone else which would probably make him stop, it's to try and fucking kill him, an act that if any part of it goes wrong and you're caught for would actually ruin your life so WHY WOULD YOU DO IT??? And the real reason why is just because it needed to be a big twist that there was this innocent looking girl that was secretly also an asshole, so she had to hide that she was an asshole for some reason, and do something particularly heinous when it's revealed.

Except everyone could see this shit coming from a fucking mile away so what was even the point of this? The worst part is she isn't gonna face serious realistic consequences for trying to murder a guy out of no where judging by what everyone is saying about the WN, this person who the MC knows is a murderous sociopath is just gonna keep going to school so they can be a source of petty conflict for the plot. This is so fucking stupid man I can't keep reading garbage like this lol.
Oh, and don't forget that in the original series she's supposed to be based on, she's supposed to be a good person...

That was the main reason he trusted her.... she was supposed to be a good person and the author made her a villain just for the sake of having a villain....

Double-page supporter
Guy obviously getting protected by the (assumed) strongest student, and already got the teacher destroyed for encouraging bullying him and she thinks it's a good idea that he'd get injured in there after telling him it was her...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh me oh my, whoever could've seen the "totally innocent and kind Mary Sue" saint being a bitch? Not like this was seen coming from a mile away. Totally. Not like this has been done to death. Author really, really surprised us on this one.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... I was kinda expecting her to accuse him of r*ping her inside the domain, but this is a little better.

Dex-chan lover
Gurl he aint put any moves on you ya the aggressor ya creep
Mages this one goes directly to a goblin den!

this is fucking dumb, everyone is malicious and acts like a dumbass comedy show villain.

Users who are viewing this thread