Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
Actually one of the better series I've seen recently. Hopefully another translator picks up the manga or the light novel.

edit. After reading the light novel I've changed my mind. The story takes a steep decline in quality after they solve the situation with the boss monster. Still, it had a promising start and I've enjoyed this first arc and think it was well-executed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
gtlvFw4.png

Dex-chan lover
The plot of the series itself is kind of iffy in an extremely strongly cliched and "it has a great premise that it utterly wastes so that it can be so aggressively and predictably mediocre" sort of way, but it's enjoyable enough, especailly now that we're back to the MC and Senpai girl interacting (the fact that she's positive and supportive and he's being honest with her in return is a lot more than you can say for similar series).

Also I think that the translator is doing a very good job considering this is MTL, especially when you compare it to other MTL and single-person-TL-group works out there. I'd hate to see you drop this, especially if another group of equal or better quality doesn't come along.

Though honestly if we're now like 2 months out from the last chapter I'd start wondering if it was axed or is on hiatus or something. I can't think of many series that go less frequently than every other month unless the mangaka has some serious clout (Kiyohiko Azuma's success with Azumanga Daioh basically letting him publish Yotsuba&! on a schedule of "whenever inspiration strikes", for example)

EDIT: also forgot that the title spoiler of Gobubi being evolved into, apparently, a sexy goblin girl is kind of lame and disappointing, though I will reserve final judgement for when we actually get there. I kind of like cute little Gobubi, while senpai girl is present to be the eye candy. That said if Gobubi ends up looking like Gobuko from Peter Grill I won't exactly complain because Gobuko is best girl in that nonsense avalanche of a series and you can't convince me otherwise)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
for now the series is still not bad but i'll give this series a bit more chapters before i really decide if i wanna keep with this series though

cause not only does the releases for this series as said in the translators note "updates slowly" i feel the overall plot is also pretty slow also

so i'll see how i feel with a bit more chapters and see will this be a series to keep up with and if it will be worth the overall wait for each ch

Users who are viewing this thread