Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Ch. 57.1 - Fiancee Bridal Course

Dex-chan lover
I believe he wouldn't mind you joining him as well to produce another heir to success the navy.
Excel didn't really mind it.
Later, She attempt to seduce (or tease) Souma plenty of time. But, Souma who was the one who mind it. I mean, imagine you fuck both the grandmother and granddaughter. 👀

Dex-chan lover
The speech bubbles are mixed up on page 15.

Also, RIP Roroa, even while drunk the guy could not mention a single thing that could be interpreted as romantic attraction.
Can't help it. With that bright and cheerful personality, she's like everyone little sister (probably the youngest one among Souma's harem). But she's also a genius in the financial department. There's a reason why Amidonia still manage to stand until Souma decided to finish its king.

Dex-chan lover
The way I remember it in the LN, Excel spikes his drink with a truth serum, not alcohol, not 100% sure about that though.

Contributor
I kinda remember this part from the anime. So feedback for Liscia is last. I'd love to say it's because it's saving the best for last, but this is also probably first wife privilege on her part.

The detail I don't remember is Excel having a lot of past husbands and children with each of them, which kinda makes sense given her longevity. She's probably been married at least 6 times if I presume none of her husbands have lived to 100. Now I'm also curious if she is currently married to one more husband, which I can't remember.

Roroa's feedback is the least romantic, but it's also understandable given she's the newest member of the harem and he has known her the least of the other ladies.

I'm normally not a fan of harems, but when they're presented in a non-competing and mostly cooperative manner like this, where they see each other more as friends and even sisters instead of enemies and rivals it feels easier to accept. Maybe I just don't like the idea that 2 or more generally likable girls are getting strung along the entire time only to bitterly lose once someone wins. This story is fully committing to the harem in the purest sense of the word, which inevitably involves polygamy. This world of theirs accepts it, so I have no issues with it within this story.

Speech bubbles on panels 2 and 3 of page 15 are swapped. What Aisha and Excel are saying should be switched.

Users who are viewing this thread