Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Sacrifice the Plum Tree to Preserve the Peach Tree

Dex-chan lover
this author only wanted to make 4 LN volumes at first and still manage to make it till 9+ volumes

it makes you really respect his/her good world-building which makes it possible while being constantly interesting

9.gif

Dex-chan lover
Meh, I’ll check back in a few dozen chapters hopefully by then he’ll
come to his senses and finally undo those fucking slave collars; or the demons invade and put him on the defensive

Dex-chan lover
I always found "Don't do X, even by mistake" to be a weird demand. Isn't accidentally doing something you didn't want to do the reason it's called a mistake?

Oh well. With this, I guess all the scumbag nobles were rounded up cleanly.

is the ln worth picking up? after reading ln like overlord other isekai ln look shit tbh

@Dark_skyid I would highly recommend picking the LN up. I put it on par with Overlord, and at times I prefer this story a bit more. It's different, and a good kind of different at that. It's on my very short list of titles I reread again. Most I grind through and let go. Not with this one.

Dex-chan lover
mfw MC barrel bombs the rebels into submission
139927.jpeg

I can forgive this LN for having idiotic naive politics now, Bashar Al-Souma more than makes up for it

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster: Actually that's not true.

The thing is, the series is divided into arcs which approximately cover the events until the year end (other world calendar wise).
And each arc is actually named differently in the Web Novel (except the initial "Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no" part).

What the Author initially wanted was to follow his Web Novel pattern and end "Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki" arc at LN v04, and then start the next arc (which cover the content from LN v05 to v10), under a different name.
But his publishers and editor didn't want him to do that and voted against it, as the series was sort of still fresh at around LN v04 and could have impacted its sales.

Also, LN v04 actually marked the point of story which Author wanted to cover, atleast in the chance that the series got axed for some reason, since it also served as a good breaking point.

Dex-chan lover
okay okay good good whatever. Now that thats out of the way, be a real king and get that harem to start making royal heirs.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge:
There is still some time for that if we go by the WN/LN. But its entirely possible that the Manga might skip that part altogether (since Manga and Anime adaptations in general do skip out the 'sex' or 'bed activity' related stuffs), if the Manga adaptation manages to stay serialized until that point of the story (and doesn't get axed before that point).

Contributor
It's times like these that I wish I saw Minister Souma and George's relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
Ill add a spoiler here. Don't click if you have not read the wn yet

duke carmine doesnt get killed. He becomes something akin to a secret service

Dex-chan lover
Looks like a few people forgot Amidonia tried to invade during their short lived civil war.

I feel a few details got skimmed over but this adaption feels fine. Most of the major points came across fine. I should buy the next LN volume, but... hmm.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still amaze that this is all happening in 5 days on the manga's time lol

Users who are viewing this thread