Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Blasphemy there is no such thing as a circle. That wall is impossible
Might be just laziness by the author. Dude should have rotated the blocks by the minimum allowed degree, as needed, to reach a general shape of a circle around the village. I'd go as far as saying he can rotate them even degree fractions due to not being restricted by a game UI interface as much. Like he doesn't need to use a mouse scroll wheel for it.

Dex-chan lover
just think of this series as modded minecraft since even creating a workbench is too hard and there are upgrades for it.

Dex-chan lover
Twice now I've seen him make a curved wall with cube blocks, which is completely fucking nonsensical... and twice now I overlooked it because I figured it had to just be artistic license and the wall was totally straight really...

... but he just made a circle out of cubes. What sort of bullsh!t Lovecraftian geometry is this?!

Dex-chan lover
Twice now I've seen him make a curved wall with cube blocks, which is completely fucking nonsensical... and twice now I overlooked it because I figured it had to just be artistic license and the wall was totally straight really...

... but he just made a circle out of cubes. What sort of bullsh!t Lovecraftian geometry is this?!
All these squares make a circle! All these squares make a circle! All these squares make a circle! All these squares make a circle!

Dex-chan lover
reminds me a bit of DBZ abridged
"All these squares make a circle... all these squares make a circle. Kami, I need you to tell me that I can leave the lookout if I want to."
"Mr. Popo you may leave the lookout if...."
"Bitch don't tell me what to do!!!... All these squares make a circle..."

Users who are viewing this thread